Armor Question

I've lurked this site for quite awhile but I'm not exactly sure what kind of armor I should invest in. I'm 5'11"-6' and 130 or so lbs, pretty skinny. I've been looking into RT-Mod but that build is more aimed at the taller and/or wider troopers. My question is, in your expert opinion, for someone my size, what would be a good solid kit for me?

Well the FX armour or armour cast from that kit is gonna be bigger than other armour. ATA will fit you but you'll have to trim regardless.

I'm about 5" 10 - 5" 11 and around 140lbs so you can get a kit to fit you. You'll just need to trim it is all.

Oh an FYI. I'm not assosiated with the makers of ATA. I'm sure there are other great kits out there, it's just the one that springs to mind.

Edited by TrooperVenger

I'm about that same size and got my TM to fit me perfectly. But you might want to look into the smaller kits as others have suggested. AP/ATA/CAP-W/TE2 are about the same size as they all originate from TE

My suit is my first and only so far, and it posed little challenge. but I think most suits are similar in difficulty. I have no good answer about the other suits, only that if you read enough about other peoples builds, I'm sure that you'll do fine.

I would recommend either ABS ATA or AP. Since its your first suit i would go with the ATA, as the AP suit is harder. Not terribly, but enough to be a headache for a first suit. ATA goes together with less hassle. Both suits would look good on you though with trimming.