COME WID IT1

Guest BRUCE LEE

Guest BRUCE LEE

What id really like to see in this area is this...One of you talented troops with the means has to know how to make your own lenses?Or atleast make that your next project?Why should england be the only place to score some bubble lenses?When that's like one of the most important pieces to the whole helmet eyegasm.Anyway ponder that.Until we meet upp on the deathstar,whaaaaaaaaaah,peace out.

I need to ask you to do this detachment a couple favours.

1. Please title your post topics with english that people can understand. You're going to get a lot more help that way.

2. Please use the search function. There are several threads regarding different approaches to purchasing and making bubble lenses.

Much appreciated.

Guest BRUCE LEE

Hey panda man,ano ka ba jhun?Just kidding!dude,thanks for your advice and your cridicism.If your expertise point me in the right direction,like the exact location,i'd be forever in your debt.Live long and prospur dude.

We can point you in the right direction, but sometimes you've got to search by yourself. That's why the search bar's there for. Most of the questions you have and the questions you will have about armor building or any other trooper related question has been answered. If you can't seem to find what you're looking for exactly, you ask away. But if you're going to make a thread about every question you have, you'll make tons and tons of threads every day.

only ROTJ and hero ANH helmets have bubble lenses.

the majority of helmets in the legion have flat dark green lenses as a standard.

take a look at www.starwarshelmets.com for more details.