My Stormtrooper costume

Good evening.

I thought I might post the links to the tutorials I've made for the various stuff for this costume incase someone would like to check them out.

My Stormtrooper Costume

The Assembly Of The Helmet

The Assembly Of The Armor

The Assembly Of The Jumpsuit

Preparing The Gloves

The Creation Of The E-11 Blaster rifle

Please visit these as higher visitor counts will allow me to upload more photos, and please leave a comment aswell, they make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :D

Thanks.

Those are AWESOME tutorials!!! I wish I had the tools to do an E-11 that way. Do you work in a machine shop? How did you get all those tools? My other half throws a fit if I even buy an electric screwdriver!!! Her mindset is "buying shoes-good,buying powertools-bad"

I'm sorry its not the other way around, that would be nifty.

I dont work in a machine shop or anywhere at the moment, I just have a big messy room with alot of tools which I have no idea where came from, probably found somewhere by my dad, I dont think he could have afforded all of the stuff I have here, also some tools are from my late grandfather such as the turntable and metal grinding thing whatever it is. Also the big blue metal bender seen in the tutorial was - - - - - - found in the junk aswell, and its a pretty expensive piece of "garbage" and very useful for making metal E-11 parts and other stuff.

Making it sound so easy makes me believe that someone out there must really hate me for it :blink:

Note to all -

I might redo the whole E-11 tutorial, picture by picture as I am going to optimize the quality of them, making them brighter and better so its easier to see whats going on in them.

The same things were done with all the other tutorials, but the E-11 tutorial is the only one with the original unedited photos in it.

Also I'm going to slightly edit the text in there as I am from norway and have bad grammar.

Surely you've all noticed that I just wrote "has been" on everything so I wont have to decide :rolleyes:

"Where has you been? I has been worried sick about you" (I'm not that bad really) :P

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Bezerkus
Hello again.

I just bought my armor :D And it will hopefully arrive in a short time. Stay tuned for updated tutorials in my stormtrooper website B)

http://www.dk-stormtrooper.piczo.com

Thanks Johnny,

Great site, can't wait to see the updates. I have many Norwegian ansestors myself, A nice plate of Kumla goes well with armor assembly.

Thanks for taking time to document your work!

Kirk

• 2 weeks later...

This is the best E-11 tutorial I've found out there.

You inspired me!! See my own E-11 thread now;) You'll recognize your own ideas for sure!

Awesome job!

Cool, good luck with the armor when you get it then :salute:

Note to all - It might take some while until I get to post the armor tutorial photos since I have to resize them and optimize them, but I had made a video today of the armor. This film is something I've been thinking about making for a long while now, and it turned out pretty much the way I wanted it to, so if yer interested, check out this video of my recently finished Stormtrooper armor.

TK-1823 - Stormtrooper In Action