TK-6533 Requesting For ANH EIB Status[152][AM]

ok so i know it took about forever minus a day... but my time has FINALLY came :)

my suit is AM

boot are TKboots

belt is TKittle

guns is a scratch build

helmet is an RTmod

and... mannequin goes by the name Eric. lol...

ok so to start with the pics....

front

32254e7d.jpg

back

8b9e1dda.jpg

sides

05c16632.jpg

22726134.jpg

f8717408.jpg

afff60cb.jpg

who the...

56f61d0b.jpg

REBELS!!!

5b4b3a0c.jpg

:P

my ugly mug

4b583289.jpg

just in case... the "D" ring

c4a2ceb8.jpg

and my vision doesnt see green so i modified my helmet to help with that laugh.gif

dd17c386.jpg

well i hope that's all the shots i need. my buddy takes forever to take a shot that isn't blurry. lol. so if i need more pics, it'll be about 3 days per pic needed. this is the reason why it took so long to get these pics up. :P haha.

thanks for looking cool.gif

oh and yes their free floating... forgot to take a close up while suited up, so i hope this works :P

910255e6.jpg

looking good Eric! 2 things i can see right away is you have a problem with your butt..it looks like the butt and kidney are still one piece, correct?.. you need to separate them then take a shot with the belt above the split.

like shown on the right

EIBLEGENDDAN1.png

also i would put a dab of white paint on the thigh ammo box and shin sniper plate rivets ;) it will improve the overall look

i'll get the paint and take care of the rivet look tomorrow, but i thought that was supposed to look riveted? lol. it's actually not, i just added that look because i coulda sworn it was supposed to be like that. lol. darned newbie mistake from way back in the day. and actually, i just so happened to have a good hair day....

d24ffda8.jpg

f35bd9bf.jpg

their not all one piece. just happened to have my belt over the seem at the time. i didn't notice. :P

a87c7faa.jpg

good enough shot? had to take it myself. lol. wow that's a hard angle to get. lol

Edited by Eric

my strapping system? m'eh it's just something that took 38 of the smartest men to figure out. laugh.gif

lol i kid, i kid. :P i'll post a thread tomorrow before i pack for allcon with pics of how i have my suit set up if you guys would like. lol. i've never thought very much of it. just something simple midri (local TD) and i came up with.

everything now appears to be in order.. APPROVED! and great work trooper :salute:

happy.gif you have no idea how happy that makes me laugh.gif

Looks great Eric, be proud of that armor build!

thank you good sir sleep.gif

Now you need some flexible hand guards... I think Mason will tell you about your prize....

smile.gif well their on my shopping list of things to get for centurion... if only i knew where to get a good pair. ;) lol. i'll be ordering a pair in the near future. :)

Your rivets looked like they need painting. ;)

i know... i'll be painting them in the near future... newbie mistake. i thought they were supposed to be there for screen accuracy. lol. their not even real rivets, just a cosmetic thing... but naturally there's a hole there now, small but true one. but i'll be painting a lot of white when my commlink casts are complete so i'll just dot my rivets then :P

Awesome job. I would've approved you just due to the fact you took your pics in front of a Dick Tracy Poster, so full of win ;)

THANK YOU!! i was wondering how long it'd take for someone to notice. lol. especially my action shot where it's like im bout to shoot someone and Dick Tracy is shooting someone already. lol.