Detachment Logo

Exodus

Personally I'd prefer an AK-47 over an M-16 any day ;)

Team,

As we now have the official detachment name the logo has been created to follow along with the theme of our name and of what this group represents.

The intention of the Stormtrooper logo is to draw upon that the Stormtrooper is the primary military force of the Empire. This military is rich in tradition and history and thus is very symbolic.

The symbolism of the detachment logo draws upon this history from the original concept of the Stormtrooper to the evolution of clone trooper to Stormtrooper.

I am very pleased this logo and I hope the team is as well as this is our logo. Please feel free to comment (either PM or on this thread).

Many thanks to our 501st LCO for his graphic talents in taking the vision and making it into reality (thank you again M'Lord!)

I present to you the (proposed) Stormtrooper Detachment logo:

Thx, Ed

TK4878

XO Stormtrooper Detachment

Impressive.......most Impressive

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually military weapons don't come "handed" like target rifles do, which is why the graphic does have them reversed.

In reality, even left handed shooters have to do all D&C in a right handed manner. Out in the field, it's a different story.

Personally I'd prefer an AK-47 over an M-16 any day

Considering how many current & former soldiers & marines are on this board, I'd suggest you supply an explanation of why you feel this way via personal experience. Also, you'll need to ensure you're comparing it against which M-16, as they did evolve.

Hi my name is Kevin-Kim and I`m a member of the 501st Stormtrooper Legion, German Garrison. I'm new in the detachement and I must say, that the logo is great, i love it. Have anybody the logo as cdr.-File (CorelDraw Version 10)?

• 1 month later...
Hi my name is Kevin-Kim and I`m a member of the 501st Stormtrooper Legion, German Garrison. I'm new in the detachement and I must say, that the logo is great, i love it. Have anybody the logo as cdr.-File (CorelDraw Version 10)?

I don't think it is available yet, I can't find it. I took a look at the main 501 boards and it doesn't have the logo viewable.

Actually military weapons don't come "handed" like target rifles do, which is why the graphic does have them reversed.

In reality, even left handed shooters have to do all D&C in a right handed manner. Out in the field, it's a different story.

Considering how many current & former soldiers & marines are on this board, I'd suggest you supply an explanation of why you feel this way via personal experience. Also, you'll need to ensure you're comparing it against which M-16, as they did evolve.

Back in the day, Ive used both an AK 762x39 and the old m-15/16 223 or whatever you want to call it they do change every year it seems, now its the good ol M-4, although I liked the acuracy of the 16, I liked the punch of the AK...but thats just me, was that a good enough explaination for you sir? :D

I talked to Mark the other day. Let's just say that he has his hands full during the TOR, so please hang in there a little longer :)

Its no big deal, I'm sure it will be great when it is done, I've seen nothing but perfection from this detachment :salute:

• 3 weeks later...

The corrected version of the logo arrived today and can be found at:

http://www.whitearmor.net/uploads/whitearmor_logo_FINAL.jpg

It *may* end up being tweaked to ensure that the right blaster is modified to remove the ejection port and add the clip, but otherwise it's *done*.

Team,

Yep, we have our first FISD logo. Many thanks to Mark Fordham, Legion LCO for helping take our vision of a logo and creating it.

Between all of his responsibilities as LCO he was able to help our Detachment with logo creation. Many thanks to Mark!

Please extend your thanks and support to him as well.

No, I'm not sure the muzzle's should be covered. The 501st banner was added later to comply with Legion guidelines. If someone has the chops to modify the files and can do quick-turnaround work, please PM the XO.

No, I'm not sure the muzzle's should be covered. The 501st banner was added later to comply with Legion guidelines. If someone has the chops to modify the files and can do quick-turnaround work, please PM the XO.

If the origional is a photoshop file I might be able to pull it off.