DV's ATA ESB Build[*ATA]

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks John...

Ā 

I decided to redo the tears and traps...it was pointed out i painted the tears kinda small, and the lines on the rear traps were kinda big lol..so i fixed that, and also decided to base the helmet off of the "Set for Stun" helmet. Aside from the tube stripes and neck trim..this is done!

DSCN2287.jpg

DSCN2286.jpg

DSCN2285.jpg

DSCN2284.jpg

DSCN2283.jpg

DSCN2282.jpg

DSCN2281.jpg

DSCN2288.jpg

Edited by Darth Voorhees

So i tried to paint the tube stripes on the ANH helmet, but didnt like the way they came out...so i ordered decals for that today. Since im doing a lose representation of the "set for stun"/DaveM helmet, from the reference photos ive seen on Starwarshelmets.com, it looks like the decals would be the way to go anyways.

Ā 

Ā 

As for the ESB helmet, it is now complete!

DSCN2312.jpg

DSCN2311.jpg

DSCN2310.jpg

DSCN2309.jpg

DSCN2308.jpg

DSCN2307.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Well ive been building the armor but the fiance broke my camera so i havent been able to take pics :( but i am now almost done and now have a camera again. Soooo tomorrow ill post pics of where im at now. But for now, check out what i did today...

Ā 

ESB blaster build thread

http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showtopic=15351&st=0&gopid=185899entry185899

• 3 weeks later...