Snooper Trooper RT Mod Build

So I have taken delivery on the majority of my armor. As I was going through it I found the back plate was missing but, I've let Rob know and I'm sure it won't be an issue. He's great and thanks for all the supplier info!

I have almost everything I need for a complete build. Armor, TK boots, gloves, holster, under armor, Hasbro Blaster. I just need to decide which person to buy the E-11 conversion from and I'll be all set. My neck seal is also ordered and paid for, just waiting to take delivery.

Here's the initial reaction and layout of almost everything. My Hovi mic tips will be inbound shortly also.

I'm most likely going to start from the ground up for lack of the back plate. Wish me luck and I'll keep ya posted!

005.jpg

002.jpg

• 2 months later...

So update time

007.jpg

Got my correct lenses

008.jpg

Almost everything that needs to be is glued

011.jpg

010.jpg

Right shin is gonna need a little touch up.

I'm hoping to start strapping this or next week. I'm still just really scared of drilling holes in the side of my armor and still not sure of what to use when securing it. When I get that close I'm just gonna go for it!

• 2 months later...

lookin good! You can pull the bicep that's not being overlapped by the shoulder bell a bit closer to the bell, just like the other bicep is sitting for a better look IMO ;)

Thanks! And I appreciate the advice very much, that's why I post here! The biceps and forearms are actually not strapped yet, so they are just hanging on my arms. My intention is to have the bicep a bit higher than either of them are. And then have the forearms lined up correctly.

RT-MOD has for me always been a favorite. Its very easy to put together and looks great when assembled. Rob is a great guy too.

Agreed 100%. There are some inaccuracies but it does look great on many a taller/larger trooper and can lok far better than trying to squeeze in to a TE-derived.

• 2 weeks later...

Almost all done, have some minor adjustments and then Saturday is my first troop! So the pics from that will most likely be my completed pics.

Looking forward to the pics as I sit and wait for my very own RT-MOD kit to arrive :)

Aloha,

-Eric

Looks good! Just 3 things to help you:

1. Pull the belt up so that little rectangle is not visible. the right height would be just then when the belt meets the ab buttons box, and behind it should sit on the kidney plate, showing the separation between the butt and the kidney.

2. The drop boxes should be on the corners, right below the square buttons

3. Get ready for the most awesome day in your life!

That's about it!

I like your snaps and I'm getting pretty close to that stage myself... how do snap it to your body? Would you mind shooting a few more pics?

I actually didn't snap it to my body. I connected a snap from the breast plate to the back plate over each shoulder. It held up just great for my first troop!