997... 998... 999... and... 1000!

Dmian

This is my 1000th message on this board. :blink:

One and a half years since I joined the FISD looking for info to build my AP. (May 8th, 2009) :)

I finally joined the 501st on March 25th of 2010.

And got my EIB on June 5th.

I became part of the Imperial Propaganda Machine as a Combat Photographer on April 3dr, 2010 (the day my son was celebrating his 6th birthday.)

Since I'm part of this, my garrison went from 1 to 6 EIBs.

And I took part in 12 missions already.

I met a lot of new people during this journey. My garrison mates, whom I now consider my second family. And a lot of worderful people at this detachment, some of whom are like friends to me, and others I truly admire for their knowledge and dedication to this hobby.

I always tried to help as much as I could, and I wanted to repeat that if it's in my hand, I'll try to do my best to help you always. :salute:

Now, let's go for another 1000.

Cheers.

:pint1:

:dancing-trooper:

Edited by Dmian

Congrats Damian! It's not just the quantity but the quality that has been impressive. You won your FISD achievement medal on merit alone, and have been a huge part of the IPM.

Cheers for another tonne :)

Congratulations, Damián.

Well, you know you've always been a key member as far as my progress is concerned. You hadn't even received your own TK number yet back then but your were the first person in the Spanish Garrison whom I contacted directly for help with my first TK build .... and you know where that has lead! :lol:

You've done a lot for the Spanish Garrison and the 501st as a whole in a short time. You do it all with a very infectious and selfless enthusiasm without ever losing your sense of humour. I'm proud to be part of the same Garrison as you and it was a pleasure finally meeting you in September.

It won't be long before I'm back for another event in the Madrid area and the first beer is on me.