Hell have no furry like a womans scorn for star wars

Defiance7x13

This might be hard for some people to watch. But see what happens when you leave town and leave your "bat-cave" wide open. I guess it also doesn't help that you happen to be dating a psycho.

Good thing that "Snow Trooper" only cost about "$100"..... Right....

Not good...thanks for posting, I am going to have to go to therapy now... More than likely this was one of those fake prank jokes. What woman would be crazy enough to film themselves doing this. Then again, I have known some crazy ones. :wacko:th_1sm056pullhair.gif

This was made by garrison mates of mine. The figure was defective and SS would send him a replacement if he showed proof he destroyed the one he had. So they did this as a fun way of breaking the figure.

And yes, I've seen this collection in person.

This was made by garrison mates of mine. The figure was defective and SS would send him a replacement if he showed proof he destroyed the one he had. So they did this as a fun way of breaking the figure.

And yes, I've seen this collection in person.

*Whew!*

knowing the back story to this I gotta say those are some pretty awesome ladies. Some of the stuff they said had me laughing my butt off lol

Edited by zsavk

Glad to hear it was staged. I've seen "stuff" like this go down with my own eyes. :shok:

And at the same time, this also puts my mind to rest. I was wondering why they stopped with just that one Biker scout. Why not the Speeder bike itself? There was some really nice pieces in general. And usually once a pack starts in on something, they don't let up until the "job" is "done".

So glad this was staged,I have seen this happen to my buddys armor once. Not to get my blood pressure up but if anyone did this to my collection they would end up in the display case. Ok I can't watch this anymore staged or not!

This is what happend to my buddys Barc armor. Returning from an event his wife spray painted black paint all over his armor.

DSC02351.jpg

DSC02352.jpg

Lucky for him he was able to get it off and save the original paint job.

Edited by CT9926