Other costumes you say,

I would rock that at comic-con in a heart beat! :dance: Even though I more a fan of the comic books than movies, Very very cool still. That was the style suit in the original remake with Michale Keaton. Did you build/make it?

Edited by Defiance7x13

I would rock that at comic-con in a heart beat! :dance: Even though I more a fan of the comic books than movies, Very very cool still. That was the style suit in the original remake with Michale Keaton. Did you build/make it?

Some incredable photos there Gary that is just one mean Bat B) , i will look forward to seeing it in the flesh ;)

If you saw Gary's 'Man-Cave' (or should that be Bat-Cave :D ) then you would know that the

guys attention to detail and incredible collection is second to none B)

Not surprising that he as now carried that ethos over to his other all consuming passion, the iconic TK.

Ohh, and sometimes both those worlds collide with some interesting results :unsure: ... :D

4592535520_a296ff6dfc_z.jpg

<---------89Batman.....Billhag----------->

:D

HOLY CAPE COSTUME CRIME FIGHTER!! Gary that's a nice suit.

DDF590A6-FEBE-E278-6DF6835D7F670FB1.jpg

I am torn between Keaton's Batman and Bale's Batman. Both suits are great and both actors played the iconic Dark Knight well.

Aside from the comics, the all time best Batman IMO was from "Batman: The Animated Series" When if first started back in 1992. There was no "corniness" or "over the top" from Batman/Bruce Wayne and it also featured the best version of the Joker since "the killing joke" Mark Hamill's voiced Joker.

But I like the "89 Suit" as the best of the live action, however I wouldn't pass on a Adam West suit either. :lol: