Not on Ebay...

Lysol24

I found a site promoting "Star Wars Stormtrooper Costume Armour - 501st Original Replica - ANH - Absolutely Beautiful" Has anyone heard of Jedi-Robes? Are they reputable? Anyone have any idea if this is worth the $?

Avoid,avoid,avoid,avoid!!!

I found a site promoting "Star Wars Stormtrooper Costume Armour - 501st Original Replica - ANH - Absolutely Beautiful" Has anyone heard of Jedi-Robes? Are they reputable? Anyone have any idea if this is worth the $?

Have a read through this post: http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showtopic=11538 ... And then read through the top 8 or 9 posts in the "Getting Started" area as it's full of "What you need to know to be a Stormtrooper" info.

If you still have questions post or chat with the makers listed. They will supply you with quality goods.

I've got an AM kit and my wife has an RT - We love them both, both came pre-trimmed (both still needed a bit of trimming but not much). We're bigger so we didn't want to get to complicated on our first costumes. But depending on your size you might not want to limit yourself to a larger fansculpt suit.

Note: If you're not sure what I'm talking about go and read ... and then read some more... You'll end up with a better kit in the end.

You can build a kit yourself for a fraction of the cost that swindler would take you for. Besides when get your hands on a kit, you pretty much learn where its coming from. Its not some piece of crap being poorly stamped over seas, and being sold as authentic.

Only officially licensed products are allowed to do that.

• 7 months later...

Could somebody give an educated answer, if someone has this armor, can it be modified for 501st acceptance level?

http://www.stormtrooper-costumes.com/33,33,stormtrooper_costumes.Star_Wars_Stormtrooper_Costume_Armour___501st_Original_Replica___A_New_Hope.html

I agree that it's no way ideal, but friend's wife bought him a surprise gift...

should be able to get 501st might need a little work though

that website is one of the worst places to buy from as its just overpriced recast fx

with a recast sds battle spec

anyone thinking of buying from that site should avoid like the plague

As sais earlier, this is something we are stuck with, I am the country rep in Finland and this guy's wife bought him a surprise. Now we are stuck with this, I am hoping that huge pile of money doesn't go to waste, but instead we could modify armor for 1) 501st acceptance and 2) in the long run maybe upgrade his armor to better ones.

Can you help me out with this one? I can have better pics taken to see the details better.