TK-4603 requesting Incinerator EIB status[129][ATA]

i did all i could to keep my son out of the shots... :blink: but he got into a few. i did all these shots solo by a timer, least to say it was no easy task.. try working a camera with rubber gloves lol, i had to hit buttons with a pencil :P

flamethrowerV2008.jpgflamethrowerV2009.jpgflamethrowerV2010.jpgflamethrowerV2011.jpgflamethrowerV2013.jpgflamethrowerV2007.jpgflamethrowerV2016.jpg

flamethrowerV2015.jpg

close up of weathering (the whole suit is weathered in this fashion) scuffed up and blackwashed

flamethrowerV2018.jpg

helmet ( all hand painted, no stickers or decals)

flamethrowerV2024.jpgflamethrowerV2022.jpgflamethrowerV2019.jpgflamethrowerV2021.jpg

Edited by dashrazor

Hmmm...well you got all the needed ROTJ elements down, which is a lot by themselves (e.g. thinner belt, inverted ab plate, edge trimming). This is probably the most detailed TK we have to get right, but running through the list I can't think of anything you missed at all, plus you got some bonus items.

Terrell is out of pocket for a few days, but should return soon. You should be proud - it's a very well done costume :)

Hi Mason!

1st: Congrats! Awesome armor you have there! :duim:

2nd: Correct me if I'm wrong, but you don't have a TKID yet, right? I need a TKID for your EIB profile pic. (Unless Terrell agree to put your EIB pic without TKID.)

3rd: Fifth picture from top is OK for the profile pic? The helmet is fully visible and will fit in the frame.

4th: Say hi to Brian Fong if you see him! :)

Cheers.

BTW: I liked the pics with your son on it! :lol:

Hi Damian,

Mason is in a weird state. I saw his ICN be approved in the GML only area of the 501st boards (and thus why I allowed this thread to be posted), but Thomas has not gotten around to assigning TKID's yet.

Thus, you'll be able to do everything but add the TKID until such time as the LMO gets caught up in that department.

1st: Congrats! Awesome armor you have there! :duim: > THANKS!

2nd: Correct me if I'm wrong, but you don't have a TKID yet, right? I need a TKID for your EIB profile pic. (Unless Terrell agree to put your EIB pic without TKID.)

>i am approved 501st but still waiting for my TKID :blink:

3rd: Fifth picture from top is OK for the profile pic? The helmet is fully visible and will fit in the frame.

> OK, anything is fine ;)

4th: Say hi to Brian Fong if you see him! :) will do (but he is quite far from my location)

Cheers.

BTW: I liked the pics with your son on it! :lol: ty lol

Hi Damian,

Mason is in a weird state. I saw his ICN be approved in the GML only area of the 501st boards (and thus why I allowed this thread to be posted), but Thomas has not gotten around to assigning TKID's yet.

Thus, you'll be able to do everything but add the TKID until such time as the LMO gets caught up in that department.

Okidoki chief! :salute:

I'll add him to the queue with the other pics I'm working on. :)

Whoa! Cool photoshopping work on Mason's eib profile pix Damian! Well done :)

Ha, ha, ha! Thanks! :D I thought that being our first ICN he deserved something special. :duim:

I'm glad you liked it.