TM's own personal 1 mm ANH weatherd Armour

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You just can't keep that suit off your back can you.I think it time to find the mannquin something else to wear.

I know Pete, if i could sleep in it i would mate:lol: its ok i gave the mannquin some long johns and jumpers to keep warm :D iam getting some pro photos done next week mate so when there done i will post up, thanks for the tip on the kleer glase wax mate totaly gives it depth .

TTYS

Steve

Thats defently a deal Rolf for you and your son to come and stay and visit next year mate, cant wait to see your Gino helmet done and also your TM 1mm , did some more test fitting today on my TM 1mm got some longer straps from Paul so things start to fit a bit better here are a few pics Rolf to keep you going till you get yours my freind ;) .

You got it, it have been too long since i was in the UK.

I guess its about 5 years now, but only as a tourist each time.

Its would be too cool to stay whit you as a local, for a good time.

I can´t wait to get a normal life again...

whit no crazy ex wife trying to attack/destroying my life, no more court cases, feel free/be human again, travel whit him where i want etc.

Your TM suits are freaking beautiful mate, only bad thing is...

i have to get a ANH TM Stormtrooper as well now, and not only a Sandy.

Cheers mates :)

(by the way british humor rocks/Little britain, blackadder, monty python, the young ones, :D )

Rolf I gaurantee if you come over we will look after you mate, just make sure you bring some armour!!!!

It would be great to meet you and troop with you!

Steve make sure he comes over;)

Rolf I gaurantee if you come over we will look after you mate, just make sure you bring some armour!!!!

Copy That Sir, would be so nice for Rolf to troop with the G and have one of your wicked socials Gary ,and for Rolf to bring his TM well that would be the TM band of brothers on a UKG troop, cant wait and i have it all penciled in my diary for next year ;)

I will for sure, if it was not for the situation in´m in right now.

I would sit in a flight to the UK tomorrow all ready.

But the court case should be from now, up to 6 month my lawyer said.

I guess around a few month from now.

When the nightmare is over, and my son is a bit older, and have he´s own pass post.

I really hope to join you guys next year, in the spring or summer time i guess.

Either whit my son, or alone.

He 17 month now, so around summer he will be around 25 month.

Lets see, the pub you talk about sounds beer a like hahahah, maybe this first trip i better come alone, so we can troop, and have a beer, and troop a little again... and a beer more :P

I like to come more to the UK once a while for a good time, to keep the contact.

Uk is just about and hours or so i flight away from my here in Denmark, and the ticket are cheap as well.

I should have my TM Sandtrooper kit around this week, i have in mind to get a TM Stormtrooper as well.

So when we meet, i might join you as white dude too.

Or come a the dirty bastard i am hahaha, have my rank pauldron on, and have you make push ups.

Cheers mates :D

I will for sure, if it was not for the situation in´m in right now.

I would sit in a flight to the UK tomorrow all ready.

But the court case should be from now, up to 6 month my lawyer said.

I guess around a few month from now.

When the nightmare is over, and my son is a bit older, and have he´s own pass post.

I really hope to join you guys next year, in the spring or summer time i guess.

Either whit my son, or alone.

He 17 month now, so around summer he will be around 25 month.

Lets see, the pub you talk about sounds beer a like hahahah, maybe this first trip i better come alone, so we can troop, and have a beer, and troop a little again... and a beer more :P

I like to come more to the UK once a while for a good time, to keep the contact.

Uk is just about and hours or so i flight away from my here in Denmark, and the ticket are cheap as well.

I should have my TM Sandtrooper kit around this week, i have in mind to get a TM Stormtrooper as well.

So when we meet, i might join you as white dude too.

Or come a the dirty bastard i am hahaha, have my rank pauldron on, and have you make push ups.

Cheers mates :D

Hi hows my dirty TM dude, the spring sounds great Rolf once you have sorted everything out , like i say if its you alone or with your son thats fine with me, but yes i have to take you for a few:pint1: :pint1: :pint1: :pint1: pints of beer and anything eles you fancy doing ,and i can arrange to join up with some of the other TM Brothers i know they all want to meet you to bro for some nights out and of course trooping with the UKG , like i say mate i can put you up at my place no probs there , got to bring your sandy mate really want to see a screen accurate TM sandy only you know how it should be mate :td: , and if you do have your TM stormtrooper well hay bring that to i could do with re- inacting Leias capture sceen .

:trooper: :leia: :trooper:

TTYS

Steve

Edited by SW1

and if you do have your TM stormtrooper well hay bring that to i could do with re- inacting Leias capture sceen .

:trooper: :leia: :trooper:

TTYS

Steve

What you want to play Leia? is that right Steve.I would have thought you would want to be one of the stormtroopers ,what with your 1mm TM.

Hi hows my dirty TM dude, the spring sounds great Rolf once you have sorted everything out , like i say if its you alone or with your son thats fine with me, but yes i have to take you for a few: pints of beer and anything eles you fancy doing ,and i can arrange to join up with some of the other TM Brothers i know they all want to meet you to bro for some nights out and of course trooping with the UKG , like i say mate i can put you up at my place no probs there , got to bring your sandy mate really want to see a screen accurate TM sandy only you know how it should be mate , and if you do have your TM stormtrooper well hay bring that to i could do with re- inacting Leias capture sceen .

TTYS

Steve

No Leias capture sceen should be like this SW1 :trooper: Stukatrooper :trooper: some bird :leia: Batman89 :trooper: Billhag :trooper: FBJ :trooper: and of course TD 252 thats if your not a TK by then bro :trooper: .

Edited by SW1

What you want to play Leia? is that right Steve.I would have thought you would want to be one of the stormtroopers ,what with your 1mm TM.

Ha bloody Ha Pete:lol: , funny you should say that Paul TM got worried when i had my TK boots with high heels on he said i must of taken them from my lass he was right :lol:

Playing Leia, wearing heels...I see a pattern forming here :lol:

Something you want to tell us Steve :P

Well Paul lets put it this way all will be reviled in my pro photo shoot that iam having done on friday :P just for a little bit of fun.

and no iam not a cross dresser totaly strait TK :D

I don't know of more than 3 in Nordic Garrison sporting TM (that is, then Rolf gets his new kit), but sometime I think NG and UKG should have a little get together. :)

...and now your walking around in her white nighty :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I NEED LEIAS BELT TO KEEP THE NIGHTY UP.

Edited by SW1

I don't know of more than 3 in Nordic Garrison sporting TM (that is, then Rolf gets his new kit), but sometime I think NG and UKG should have a little get together. :)

that could be arrange Mathius:)

Would love that! I have never been to the UK, so that would be a good excuse! :lol:

See if you can talk to Rolf and maybe come over at the same time ;)

How about a lost (upcoming EIB) Dutch Garrison trooper, would love to hang out with the UKG guys! they know how to make troops goooooooooowwwdd! B)

How about a lost (upcoming EIB) Dutch Garrison trooper, would love to hang out with the UKG guys! they know how to make troops goooooooooowwwdd! B)

Yes Berry the more the better iam sure us UKG troopers can accomandate you to it would be great for some of the NG to meet the UKG B)