30 years at cloud city now mine

Ok ESB troopers heres my little lovley to celerbrate 30 years of ESB , had to clean some of the cobwebs out of it, please let me know what you think cheers troopers enjoy.

DSCF2223.jpg

DSCF2219.jpg

DSCF2218.jpg

DSCF2216.jpg

DSCF2217.jpg

DSCF2225.jpg

DSCF2226.jpg

DSCF2230.jpg

DSCF2232.jpg

DSCF2233.jpg

DSCF2229.jpg

DSCF2227.jpg

DSCF2244.jpg

DSCF2245.jpg

Wait, is that from the movie? Or is it a reproduction of it? Looks nice either way.

Hi Tray,

its a reprodution of the one in the movie or how it looks now after years go by , thanks for your comments Tray.

Cheers

Steve

The right eye needs to be trimmed a little more, there is some flashing still in the corner :lol:

Er, is it me, or are the rear decals on the wrong sides? The thicks tripes should be on the inside, but apart from that i really like it ;)

The right eye needs to be trimmed a little more, there is some flashing still in the corner :lol:

Er, is it me, or are the rear decals on the wrong sides? The thicks tripes should be on the inside, but apart from that i really like it ;)

Hi Mark,

yes must trim the flashing on the eye or maybe not LOL , i got the lid from Chazz in the USA so all the decals were on there i need to order some more decals from Mike so i can get a set of ESB ones and correct the rear decals, funny never noticed that before Mark even on the origanals, thanks for your comments Mark taken on board mate.

Cheers

Steve

Thats Chazz' ol bucket? Very nice addition for your colection B)

Thats Right Mark , i added a couple of things to it the foam leaf witch i aged up , put the flashing in the eye , and put the glue spilage on the brow , it has pride and joy in my collection :D

Colour me officially jealous. :shok:

Cheers Matt , iam going for ESB EIB soon i have a new TM ESB lid from Paul just waiting for the hand plates from Paul , modded up a ESB E11 blaster to , when i do my EIB ESB pics i will do full TM and then a bit of cloud city to just for nastalga, hope to meet you on a troop soon Matt and when i do i will bring the cloud city ESB lid along, thats again Matt speak soon. :D

Steve

Cheers Matt , iam going for ESB EIB soon i have a new TM ESB lid from Paul just waiting for the hand plates from Paul , modded up a ESB E11 blaster to , when i do my EIB ESB pics i will do full TM and then a bit of cloud city to just for nastalga, hope to meet you on a troop soon Matt and when i do i will bring the cloud city ESB lid along, thats again Matt speak soon. :D

Steve

Look forward to trooping with you mate. :salute:

You really must take a bit more care when building helmets, mate. That thing's all sloppy and knackered looking. Utter rubbish! ;):P

Hi Rich,

LOL :lol: just have to rubbish up the TM armour now , by the way Rich love the pics of you at the consert so glad you made the stairs , but if you do get a few knocks on the armour remember it is going to look utter rubbish mate ;)

nice lid - would go really well with my "Set for Stun" replica... what do you say? You send it to me and I'll display them side by side for just a small monthly fee! Sounds bloody good to me :D

nice lid - would go really well with my "Set for Stun" replica... what do you say? You send it to me and I'll display them side by side for just a small monthly fee! Sounds bloody good to me :D

Troopers selflessly helping troopers. It warms the cockles of my heart! :lol:

Dan maybe they can be displayed in Germany and England lets say on a 4 year rota like the football world cup , hang on a minite that means you would have it forever :o , have to come to another arrangement lol.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Loving it!

How many helmets do you have now, really?

Hi Mathias,

Maybe enough to make a movie :lol: , no but seriously i have the CAP/TE ESB CLOUD CITY , TM ESB , TM STUNT , TM HERO ,and my new baby TM SFS WEATHERD , i did have a SDS HERO but i sold that it was to flimsey and could crack quite easly plus i thought it was oversized , Mathias i will have to get them all together and take some pics and get them posted on here B);)

Hi Mathias,

Maybe enough to make a movie :lol: , no but seriously i have the CAP/TE ESB CLOUD CITY , TM ESB , TM STUNT , TM HERO ,and my new baby TM SFS WEATHERD , i did have a SDS HERO but i sold that it was to flimsey and could crack quite easly plus i thought it was oversized , Mathias i will have to get them all together and take some pics and get them posted on here B);)

Please do that, it would be awesome! :)