Celebration Europe

troopermaster

So, who's going to CE?

I have booked my hotel for the night and will be there on the 13th and 14th (Friday and Saturday). Would be cool to meet up with some of you guys to say 'hi' and have a chat. I would hate to go and miss out on the chance of meeting some of you just because I didn't know you were going to there too. Anyone going?

-Paul.

Well, I guess that I will be the first Yank to post that I will be attending. I arrive on Thursday morning and depart on Tuesday and plan to fully volunteer in armor. However, I have not yet made a hotel reservation since I would like to bunk up with someone to help with the hotel rates. Or I may just get a room in the university dorm.

*hehe* another chance to get a pic in full armor with Mr."Aren't-you-a-little-tall-for-a-Stormtrooper"! It is great that you'll be there Steve!

I'm looking forward to meeting all the other troops at CE! We will have a big time there :) I hope there will be something like a mixer in London where we can all meet and have a drink (or 2) ;)

*hehe* another chance to get a pic in full armor with Mr."Aren't-you-a-little-tall-for-a-Stormtrooper"! It is great that you'll be there Steve!

Hey Andrea, you gave me an idea! I know that there are other tall troopers in Europe. I will put out a call for them to join me for a photo with you! B)

FISD CE's attendees,

I have asked Steve to carry with him to Europe the FISD banner flag. Please plan on a FISD CE photo post Legion photo, our CIV photo was a bit hasty due to the Legion photo location, but in the end it worked out well.

So, please plan on a TK Detachment photo after the Legion photo with Steve carrying the FISD banner flag. I wish I could join you all at CE. :salute:

Hey Andrea, you gave me an idea! I know that there are other tall troopers in Europe. I will put out a call for them to join me for a photo with you! B)

you mean a pic of me with a lot of tall guys in white plastic *drools* I'll so be there ;)

FISD CE's attendees,

I have asked Steve to carry with him to Europe the FISD banner flag. Please plan on a FISD CE photo post Legion photo, our CIV photo was a bit hasty due to the Legion photo location, but in the end it worked out well.

So, please plan on a TK Detachment photo after the Legion photo with Steve carrying the FISD banner flag. I wish I could join you all at CE. :salute:

Great that the banner will be there, thanks for that!! Does TK-Detachment pic mean only white armor guys or does it mean a pic people of this forums???

Great that the banner will be there, thanks for that!! Does TK-Detachment pic mean only white armor guys or does it mean a pic people of this forums???

Hi Andrea,

Great question. For purposes of CE it would be great to have both, a TK picture with the banner and FISD membership picture with the banner. Assuming it is possible to pull everyone together.

OK, then I'd say:

Everyone who reads this posting: After the Legion photo (if there is one, I dont know about it yet) we just stay there... first we try to herd all the white plastics for a pic and after that we do a biiiiiiiiig FISD posing for Ed. OK??

OK, then I'd say:

Everyone who reads this posting: After the Legion photo (if there is one, I dont know about it yet) we just stay there... first we try to herd all the white plastics for a pic and after that we do a biiiiiiiiig FISD posing for Ed. OK??

Perfect! :duim::dance:

• 3 weeks later...
Hi guys ....Just out of interest.

Has anybody received their tickets through the post yet???

i'm getting a little concerned as its next weekend??

This only applies to those living in Europe. I believe the rest of us need to pic up our tickets in the registration "will call" area. One exception is that those of us volunteering can pick up our tickets at the Costume registration table between 3pm and 5pm Thursday and between 6:45am and 7:30am on Friday.

Hi guys ....Just out of interest.

Has anybody received their tickets through the post yet???

i'm getting a little concerned as its next weekend??

This only applies to those living in Europe. I believe the rest of us need to pic up our tickets in the registration "will call" area. One exception is that those of us volunteering can pick up our tickets at the Costume registration table between 3pm and 5pm Thursday and between 6:45am and 7:30am on Friday.

I will be in the fan hall with the Norwich StarWars Club for the three days so be sure to pop by and say hello and get a photo. I will be there for the fist couple of hours each day for sure and alot of the time through out the day and will be easily contactable if im not at my post :P

On saturday, I'm atleast trying to remember that FISD groupphoto, or otherwise Andrea have to pick me from the Fox... :rolleyes:

ehm... I hoped that someone drags me out there ;)

I dont know If I'll go the the groupphoto yet. We have some members who will be in the Costume Contest at CE and I wanted to support them. Depending on when the contest is over I'll be at the photoshoot.

yeeeeeeeehaaaaaa!!

my tickets/passes have arrived today.

i am now soo excited about going on saturday.

hopefully i might bump into a few of you buggers there.

i will just a normal jo public that day.

I 'did' have a nice suprice for you all and was waiting until CE to show off my 3 year old sons mini stormtrooper suit, but he managed to break his arm badly on sunday evening and now we are not going to be able to make it unfortunately :( Here is what you could have seen (90% finished in pic)

Lukesuit.thumb.jpg.4d4707edc228cb867d1ce35dd60c2f62.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021