Extreme Hasbro chop

Am I still allowed to ask on-topic stuff that does not get deleted with all the other shuckse?

If so, I'll repeat my question: how is buying a HASBRO blaster plus resin kit cheaper than buying a plastic pipe plus resin kit? Were the electronics the main factor to go for a toy gun as a base to work from?

Let me add once more: Pat, your creativity and skill is obviously on quite high a level. And for what this is, this sure is a nice trooping blaster.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Pat...

i like to write again ... I have not criticized your person or your work negatively. On the contrary, what have you done with it is really great...but this I wrote in the first post from me ;)

I just wanted to explain, in my view, that the expense would be too high for me personally easy. Because I've the mrce helmet also completely disassembled and painted... http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showtopic=6506

again?...no thanks :P ...you will always see that it is a MRCE, despite mod...and for this money to get more accurate stuff!!!

Helmet-99€, material50-70€, working hours-ca. 25h, wage-almost priceless :rolleyes::huh: ...my opinion- I just wrote, there is a basis "more accurate", particularly as relates to the MRCE. Your skills on the blaster - phenomenal. The "HASBRO" blaster itself is not my taste....your version is another liga.

Respect to the title of "German boy"...that has not really bothered me. The last post in relation to Dennis, who was a little off. Above all, I was surprised that you were so fast "aggressive".

But now let us bury the hatchet and let us give the virtual hand. and should you ever come back to Germany and we meet us on an event, then we will drink a beer ;)

So that was it now from my site....good night!!!

Edited by DarthChridan

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Is that a satin mat finish? It looks very realistic now! Congrats to this fine piece of work! Since the Hasbro blaster is not that easily available here in Germany I got one on eBay and am looking forward to mod it right.

(Got me a Doops full resin kit anyway before, but still had to bet on the hasbro... :rolleyes: )