Why fighting in numbers is important

Daetrin

Never leave your buddies behind, and all that too.

Ouch! Not kiddie safe at all! Don't let them watch. It actually is not femtrooper safe either, I was pretty sad after watching that. :( I know it is animal violence...it just was sad they got the baby. :o

Ouch! Not kiddie safe at all! Don't let them watch. It actually is not femtrooper safe either, I was pretty sad after watching that. :( I know it is animal violence...it just was sad they got the baby. :o

Um, did you watch it all?....the calf got away, albeit a tad battered and bruised.

It's a good clip, thanks for posting it Paul.

Nice vid Paul! :duim:

Pretty harmless to me. I was expecting something more violent after the comments, but it ends up without casualties (well, maybe the poor lion got hurt, but I can't be sure).

Thanks for sharing.

this video got spread quickly around where i work. lol. a lil while back actually. i thought it was pretty cool actually. naturally just cuz the lil guy got away. :P

Moral of the story, don't go wandering off alone. Better to fight as a group like Daetrin said. Glad to see the calf wasn't too badly injured. But it was amazing to watch the crocs and the lions tug-o-war over the prize.

Thanks for posting!

FWIW, I posted it in that stormtroopers are never seen fighting alone, and while Jedi or a Jango Fett may be more powerful on a 1:1 situation, the strength of a stormtrooper lies in numbers.

Um, did you watch it all?....the calf got away, albeit a tad battered and bruised.

It's a good clip, thanks for posting it Paul.

I'll admit, I shut it off when they took him down. I know it is part of nature and all, just not what I like to watch. The Tik Tok vid is more my style :D

Good message though, I see the point!

:duim:

Excellent vid, thanks Paul.

A few lessons can be learned here:

1. NEVER GIVE UP - even in the face of overwhelming odds, a way can be found

2. THERE IS STRENGTH IN NUMBERS - "We" will always be stronger than "me". Even the lioness group knew this to be true

3. NEVER LEAVE A BUDDY BEHIND - 'Nuff said.