Inside a Bucket

Shooter

Hey Guys,

Sorry if this has been brought up somewhere else, but I did some searches and couldn't find anything.

There's a pic in this book of the inside of what would be an "actual" Stormtrooper helmet (Sorry, no pic, but it's a pretty easy Google search) I also saw something like this in an MR model.

Was just wondering if anyone has actually done it and if they have, did they troop in it, or was it just for show?

Thanks!

Hey Guys,

Sorry if this has been brought up somewhere else, but I did some searches and couldn't find anything.

There's a pic in this book of the inside of what would be an "actual" Stormtrooper helmet (Sorry, no pic, but it's a pretty easy Google search) I also saw something like this in an MR model.

Was just wondering if anyone has actually done it and if they have, did they troop in it, or was it just for show?

Thanks!

Hi buddy, I am sure there was a post on the rpf a few years ago of a fan made copy, might be worth a search over there.

Joe

Scan01.jpg.fd8179c6ed7c7404e40aee15d36d8d27.jpg

Scan02.thumb.jpg.f2d61a835b2153150b20ddb8ac80fc52.jpg

riddell-strooper1.jpg.bb289c67cd7deb729be493e30e187f90.jpg

Theses are the only pics i found, i think the first two or the one u are talikg about the last one is of the small helmets, and that thread in the rpf is awesome!!!!!

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021

Yeah, that's definitely it guys, I did track down that thread on rpf and you're right Joey, it's definitely worth a read!

@ Aiwei, now that you mention it, it does kind of look "FX-ish" I guess that would make sense considering it's probably the biggest out there and you would need the room to fit everything.

So I guess the question would be, could one make a moderately "functional" version of this for trooping? I would think everything would have to be scaled down and go without the "optics" for the eyes.

I don't think it would wearable and or bearable...

Though it would be great for display, like the 3 piece reveal Darth Vader helmet from ROTJ and the ROTS !!!!

------------

ROTJ

-----------

ROTJ

------------

ROTS

Shooter said:
Yeah, that's definitely it guys, I did track down that thread on rpf and you're right Joey, it's definitely worth a read!

@ Aiwei, now that you mention it, it does kind of look "FX-ish" I guess that would make sense considering it's probably the biggest out there and you would need the room to fit everything.

So I guess the question would be, could one make a moderately "functional" version of this for trooping? I would think everything would have to be scaled down and go without the "optics" for the eyes.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

The helmet to the right (front view) looks suspiciously FX-ish.

Looks a little Rubies-esque to me. Definitely not a screen used.

There's a thread on here somewhere with people who have done "realistic" mods to the inside of the bucket. In an attempt to match those pictures.