been out

Sgt Steve

:D Hi all thank's much for your reply's! I now have the first of a few Vet Affair's review's done and some success! They are fix'in some part's of my disability form and should "up" my claim. :D The CF on the other hand are still very much "Army Way" and it's "Hurry Up And Wait!" :angry: As far as my release date from the CF but they are working on it. Even with all that....Yes Panda, I'm still trying to pick away at my TK rig, and I have got some stuff done, and if I can will post some pic's this weekend! I got the shin plates done and the abb/butt kidney parts kind of done. Will post some stuff Sunday. Even started some ideas on a "Imperial Cane" so I can at least walk pretty much OK in TK/Clone gear!(well at lease for a few hour's at a time!) Again Thank's all!

• 4 weeks later...

Back From The Dead! Hi All! Hope all had a very good Xmass! I guess I did! Got informed just before Xmass that my release date look's like about March 2010. I had very little time for any armour build stuff but did do some. Got the shin's done, most of the abb/but part's done and am now starting painting my lid. Not much but with all the crap I've been through that's at least some thing. Spent Xmass morning with a army buddy (he's X Airbourn and I'm soon to be an X MP, what a match!) with his Lady and new "Lil' girl. she's a lil cutie :lol: So I'm back, will do a lil re-org and get back to work! Have to be ready to sign up with my new army before I leave da old one! Happy New Year, with a hope the 501st grow's stronger. Oh ya Hi Panda, merry Xmass to ya. (oh the Ferrari dealership wouldn't take an old Dew Back in trade for one, so no new car for ya!) :P

Glad your back man!!!

About the Ferrari.... Just Commandeer it under Order 66 sub paragraph D 11.38

“All Property suspect of belonging to Jedi or Jedi/rebel sympathizers Can and will become Property of the Galactic Empire, & must de surrendered upon request of Imperial Forces. Failure to act in accordance with Order 66 sub-paragraph D 11.38 will result in pacification of the fore mentioned.

Works all the time ;)