Anh helmet with Fx armor

Vash

This was actually the route I was thinking of taking myself. I have a buddy who has his FX armor and uses his ANH bucket with it until he finishes up his ANH armor. My Dengar is mostly ANH and so I already know that sadly ANH may just not be the right thing for my size. I admit I like the FX bucket more then some folks but it is big. kiHVb4u.jpg:P

I do think that the benefit of the FX is that you can load it up with anything and everything.

It looks fantastic on most troops 6'0" and under. I did it for my TD. It's one of the most common upgrades to the FX kit.

James3 said:
:P

I do think that the benefit of the FX is that you can load it up with anything and everything.

Well isn?t that cute!!!

I love the expression on the FX Helmet but I have to agree that that is not a bucket for everyone. you have to be standard stormtrooper sized or bigger to make an FX to look great.

Also, you can load up an ANH sized helmet with items if you do it right. TK4205 has an RT with fans and speaker system. And one of my garrison-mates rigged his TE2 complete with a RomFX - battery boxes and all - plus padding.

There's certainly less room to work with and it takes more time/skill, but the line that only an FX can accommodate accessories is a myth, pure and simple.

Agree....

The thing is... you HAVE to get the measures of the helmet and make the choice form there.

you can end with either a very big or a very small helmet.

Choose well.