Happy Veteran's Day

dougefresh

I know there's a lot of men and women on this board-- in America, and elsewhere -- who have served, or are currently serving in the Armed Forces, so I just wanted to take a moment to convey my gratitude for all that you've done, and continue to do.

Thanks for your bravery and valor!

Much love and respect! :salute:

You're welcome Doug!! As a Vet, I'd also like to say thanks to all my fellow current, or former Service Members for their service.

HAPPY VETERAN'S DAY everyone!!!

Agreed, it's Remembrance Day in Canada today. Thank to all of the past, present and future members in service around the world. Thank you for all you have done and sacrificed. You are the real troopers, we thank you and will remember you!

On behave of us guys down south, the utmost respect and thanks to all past, present & future defenders of Liberty.

Thank you very much.

To the Armed Forces members past and present of all nations who help keep this world safe, Thank You for your service.

Freedom isn't free and this "trooper" appreciates the sacrifices you real troopers have made.