ESB - Should I?

FIVE

So, since I've gotten deployed in the MEPD now and have, if I may be so bold to say, one kickin' sandtrooper costume... I'm beginning to dream of doing an ESB again and am considering taking my white FX TK and my MR CE and retooling it to be an ESB.

Basically this would mean a few things as I see it...

1) I would have to get some of Mike's awesome ESB decals, repaint my helmet (one more time) and apply them.

2) I would have to get a holster for my belt.

3) I would have to make a canvas belt

4) I'd have to fix my shoulder straps... they are currently riveted...

5) I'd have to rip the counter off my sci-fire E-11... (no biggie)... and add a couple of more T-tracks, etc. Or just get an ESB gun from somewhere.

6) Get the right kind of hand plates.

I could also just start fresh with a new set of armor... but I can't afford that now... but I can wait. I mean I'm very, very happy with my TD right now.

I just wanted to post this and see what the response was like.

I may convert parts over one at a time... paint my bucket, get the hand plates, etc., etc.

So... thoughts? B)

Could be......

Thou considering u have a mod MRCE u could have it and leave it as a idealized helmet display and u could get a new helmet......

but your idea is also great, piece it together over time....... i think this way u could save up for a new suit or save up for some other costume idea that manifest it self.

Thanks for the input fellas. B)

I def want to go ESB next... and get EIB status doing so... how I decide to do it only time will tell. Well... time, and then me on here... I'll tell too. :P

If you can, I'd recommend going for the double play. To get EIB for both ESB & ANH you have to have two helmets and a second holster, but if you plan the belt out correctly you can use the same belt. After that it's just the blaster, of which the ammo counter is the main block. If you can have that be detachable, then you're set.

The great part of having both is you can do either depending on the need of the event. Especially as next year is the 30th anniversary of ESB... :)

If you can, I'd recommend going for the double play. To get EIB for both ESB & ANH you have to have two helmets and a second holster, but if you plan the belt out correctly you can use the same belt. After that it's just the blaster, of which the ammo counter is the main block. If you can have that be detachable, then you're set.

The great part of having both is you can do either depending on the need of the event. Especially as next year is the 30th anniversary of ESB... :)

Ooooooooooooooo LOTS of good tips!

And yeah! Next year is ESB 30th... wow... yeah, that seals it. Gots to be ready! :)

Go ESB!!!!! :D

Agreed-- there aren't enough ESB troopers! :)

I just ordered another lid, and am going ESB.

Need to find handplates now....

And am wondering how to get dual utility out of a belt to make it interchangeable for ANH and ESB.

Any suggestions?

Need to find handplates now....

And am wondering how to get dual utility out of a belt to make it interchangeable for ANH and ESB.

Any suggestions?

I would suggest TM or John Danter for the the hand plates. I couldn't come up with a way to reuse my ANH belt for ESB and just went ahead and made another one.

I would suggest TM or John Danter for the the hand plates. I couldn't come up with a way to reuse my ANH belt for ESB and just went ahead and made another one.

RIGHT BEHIND YOU BOSS!

woo hoo...

ordered my handplates, helmet trim and have my lid, stickers and hovies ready for ESB STUNT.

all I need is a new canvas belt and I can go ANH and ESB

shooting for EIB dual mode.

after that I'm going clone.

out.

RIGHT BEHIND YOU BOSS!

woo hoo...

ordered my handplates, helmet trim and have my lid, stickers and hovies ready for ESB STUNT.

all I need is a new canvas belt and I can go ANH and ESB

shooting for EIB dual mode.

after that I'm going clone.

out.

Looking forward to seeing your application submitted!