Duty Day at the Pacific Outpost

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had duty yesterday again, and after work I was getting out of my armor in the locker room when I heard a strange whirring noise. I looked closer, and it turned out someone had hidden a camera in the wall! :o I filed an EEO complaint with the black boots, but i don't know if they will do anything! :angry: Luckily, I got the pictures out of the camera! :D

[ Pic removed and link leads to material unsuitable for a PG forum ]

http://entertainment.webshots.com/photo/24...105769788GxlsJz

I was trying to stay in the rules. :D Janet Jackson did a hand bra on the cover of Rolling Stone :-) I thought it was PG-13. But I guess that might be considered 'R' rated :-) So please do not click on the above link to see the whole photo unless you are over the age of 18 and not offended by hand bras! :lol: Also do not visit my page unless you meet the same criteria :-)

Julie

Anikin, I strictly ask you to inform the Fembot to open a pay-per-view site.

Her photos are by far to much for this fourm.

TsU.jpg

Oh Dear, I hope she doesn't get into any trouble.

thoughtfool.jpg

More training your Fembot requires she does.

Yoda-1.jpg

Commander, find the fembot you will.

atocbattleofgeonosis027.jpg

I see nothing master Yoda, have the command post locate her you must!

atocbattleofgeonosis041.jpg

Command post: We have spotted the fembot.

atocbattleofgeonosis046.jpg

Evil and twisted she has become, to the darkside she has turned.

yoda.jpg

An alliance with the FISD she has made, a powerful FemTrooper she has become.

Yoda-2.jpg

Revenge_of_the_Sith_by_SlayerX91.png

Awe man, I hate censorship. :(

Femdom Trooper gotcha. Whoops thats FemTrooper. Hehehe :lol:

Cool and good luck with your site, Question how did you end up in Hawaii?

The island your on is only 50 miles around I have been there and drove completly around the island, never even seen "Dog the Bounty Hunter". Not to mention any outpost I did climb DiamondHead and got the T-shirt. :P

Awe man, I hate censorship. :(

Femdom Trooper gotcha. Whoops thats FemTrooper. Hehehe :lol:

Cool and good luck with your site, Question how did you end up in Hawaii?

The island your on is only 50 miles around I have been there and drove completly around the island, never even seen "Dog the Bounty Hunter". Not to mention any outpost I did climb DiamondHead and got the T-shirt. :P

it is 100 miles around! You are way off! Might be a good thing you never saw dog, that means you did not go to jail! LOL!

The Pacific outpost guys are very active on the Island. I am not a member since I am not legal, but I have a ton of respect for them! Next time let us know you are coming!

Just got home from a great day on the beach! LOVE people watching in Waikiki! :)

Julie

Thanks Vic! I am going to limit my femtrooper pics/discussion to this thread :-) If people do not like femtroopers, they can avoid the thread.

CT9926 asked what brought me to Hawaii. I have also been asked if I am a real Star Wars fan, and why I am doing the femtrooper thing. Growing up, I was a very different girl than I am today. I was not very popular, I LOVED Sci-Fi books, Comics (X-Men, Batman, Wonder Woman, Hulk are favs!), and video games. I watched Star Wars over and over, and Leia was my main focus. I never dreamed I could be a bad stormtrooper, I was just a short girl after all! Fashion and make up just was not an interest. Dating really did not happen :)

I grew up in upstate NY. I HATED the cold and gray winter. After college, I took a vacation to Hawaii. I fell in love with the Island, the culture, the beauty of it all. I was offered a job teaching, met some nice friends, and decided to just stay. My car might still be sitting at the airport in Syracuse! LOL! With the move to Hawaii, I changed my look a LOT! I started working out, changed my wardrobe, makeup, etc. Somewhere along the line I saw Sithvixen, and decided I REALLY wanted to do that. So I started saving, and this year pulled it off. Still, I am the same Sci-Fi fan inside, I read a lot, but of course, my social life has changed :) Teaching did not go so well, and now I work for the Navy doing rec programs.

Just for fun, here is a little before/after to show you what I mean! :)

2099547880105769788S600x600Q85.jpg

Julie

I love the Femtroopers. Oh yes there are others and as of Hawaii, I was there 10 years ago, and you have to be the bravest trooper I know, to pick up and move like that. My son is station up in Syracuse Fort Drum. You made a great choice in moving to Hawaii.

Don't mind me, I'm just jealous.

Have fun, continue your quest on joining the 501st you won't be disappointed.

Patrick

CT9926

After rereading this topic, I like your concept of posting before and after photos.

My photos need to be scanned but from the 70's through 2010 we all have made alot of changes. I'll see about getting my past photos together to share. I seen someone posted he found Geek central here at this site but I was far from a geek. If being a geek means having fun and building costumes then i'm in.

Must continue this later gotta go to work.

Have a good day!

I'd love to see some other before/after pics!

So, back to the duty at the Pacific outpost!

We have been getting some reports that some big green slimy dude is vacationing out here. I forget just what they call him like shack or something. Maybe it was Hut! I don't know why, other than he is as big as a small house! Apparently, he has been kidnapping girls off the beach and making them wear collars and stuff, then selling them! From the description, the dude is just a big slimy slug! Disgusting! Rumor is, he even kidnapped some princess one time! What a jerk!

So our C/O got the idea of sending someone in undercover to get the scoop on his operation. It was either dress one of the TK's as a 'Man Leia' or, use me. After we tried this guy:

3894669030_346c4e27a0.jpg

the anonymous vote was to use me!

So the supply NCO ordered me a little slave girl outfit for my undercover assignment. It still seems strange to me how they can not get the mid-riff pieces or helmet for my armor, but this showed up over night express. Ever since it came, they have me wearing it all the time to 'break it in!' This is not quite as good of quality as the armor the slug guy uses for his girls, but hopefully I can get my foot in the door! It did not come with a piece of chain, so I need to look for that...anyone have a spare piece? :D

2140842470105769788S600x600Q85.jpg

2605946870105769788S600x600Q85.jpg

2862646330105769788S600x600Q85.jpg

2846523340105769788S600x600Q85.jpg

2479173100105769788S600x600Q85.jpg

2496975700105769788S600x600Q85.jpg

2891002180105769788S600x600Q85.jpg

2477182810105769788S600x600Q85.jpg

As always, full picture set is on my femtrooper page!

Cool pics Femtrooper Julie, nice Slave Leia outfit!! But your hair is the wrong color....... To be authentic it needs to be chestnut brown. :leia:

I'd love to see some other before/after pics!

So, back to the duty at the Pacific outpost!

We have been getting some reports that some big green slimy dude is vacationing out here. I forget just what they call him like shack or something. Maybe it was Hut! I don't know why, other than he is as big as a small house! Apparently, he has been kidnapping girls off the beach and making them wear collars and stuff, then selling them! From the description, the dude is just a big slimy slug! Disgusting! Rumor is, he even kidnapped some princess one time! What a jerk!

So our C/O got the idea of sending someone in undercover to get the scoop on his operation. It was either dress one of the TK's as a 'Man Leia' or, use me. After we tried this guy:

3894669030_346c4e27a0.jpg

the anonymous vote was to use me!

So the supply NCO ordered me a little slave girl outfit for my undercover assignment. It still seems strange to me how they can not get the mid-riff pieces or helmet for my armor, but this showed up over night express. Ever since it came, they have me wearing it all the time to 'break it in!' This is not quite as good of quality as the armor the slug guy uses for his girls, but hopefully I can get my foot in the door! It did not come with a piece of chain, so I need to look for that...anyone have a spare piece? :D

2140842470105769788S600x600Q85.jpg

2605946870105769788S600x600Q85.jpg

2862646330105769788S600x600Q85.jpg

2846523340105769788S600x600Q85.jpg

2479173100105769788S600x600Q85.jpg

2496975700105769788S600x600Q85.jpg

2891002180105769788S600x600Q85.jpg

2477182810105769788S600x600Q85.jpg

As always, full picture set is on my femtrooper page!

That is true :-) But, I never claimed I was the kidnapped Princess :D The slug guy has abducted many different girls, even blonds :D

I also need to braid the hair, but I stink at that! Might get some help and do a beach shoot :-)

No luck getting the Hut guy to take the bait yet. Maybe if I looked more like a princess he'd bite! I am talking the supply NCO at the outpost into getting this gear. I hear she dresses in white a lot! it also includes the bun hair :)

2715857970105769788S600x600Q85.jpg

Still looking for this slug guy out here! A few more girls have disappeared! If anyone has any leads please let us know! (I hear HPDBlues is on the case now!) LOL

Since the Slave look did not get any response from the Hut, we decided to try an undercover princess outfit! As you all can imagine, being a princess is not a far stretch for me! :D

2027882210105769788S600x600Q85.jpg

2512308330105769788S600x600Q85.jpg

2131944450105769788S600x600Q85.jpg

2018320960105769788S600x600Q85.jpg

As always more pics on the femtrooper Julie page!

I had the white stiletto heel boots I wore in one of the femtrooper shoots, but the heel broke! I plan on getting a new pair of white platform boots like the model wore, they will be easier to walk in with femtrooper also! I do have the leia wig, and will mess with that soon :)

Got a wonderful msg on the femtrooper page from 'family man' telling me to check FISD, because I am not welcome here.

He had more to say in the post, including some rather unflattering terms :( Feel free to browse over to my blogs if you'd like to read the rest.

He also seemed to think I have some nefarious motivation to posting here (not that he used words like that, he was at both grammar and spelling!) My only intent here was to have some fun. I have google ad-sense on my page hoping to cover some of the bandwidth, but I don't have nudes or anything available.

It seems a lot enjoy my activity here, but if there is a silent majority that wants me gone, I'd be happy to hang it up. I have coordinated my activities with the admins here. I know many (especially UK folks) are very anti femtrooper any way.

My opinion is if you don't like this thread, don't read it. Don't spoil the fun for those who like it. But, I do not like conflict or problems, and tend to lean towards avoiding bad situations. I want all troopers to enjoy the activities you do. And the 501st certainly has a positive impact on many lives and people. Obviously I like attention and fun, and wanted something Star Wars related that was different than the typical Slave Leia, and still let me stand out in the crowd. Femtrooper is fun for me. In not way do I desire to besmirch the good name of the 501st.

Julie

"you have been going i bit to far for us @ the FISD . if you have not looked yet you should look on the FISD and some want you ok allot want you to just go away . your are NOT pg-13 your more like a X . i will say it to you cuz others will not . we dont want you on the FISD or in the 501st . we are a family page and dont want to look @ strippers . some of us know why you are doing this ok and we dont like it . best thing you can do is remove your profile and not come back . you have your page here . remember you came to our house to play and we dont like the way you play . you have your page here so LEAVE us in the 501/FISD alone . some of us have kids and dont want our kids to see a slave Leia/stripper. your not ever pretty witch is the sad part . so now you have been told out right . dont go away mad just go away ok ."

This is not who we are Family guy you are out of line!

Poor choice of words and shows how small a world you live in, this trooper is not 501st so her site is fine no x rated stuff there.

Why don't you just go away mad! She is a guest and you speak of others but no rules have been broken wow your a real family man

with a mouth full of garbage. Tasteless and untrue. Ashamed of you I am.

Manners you need to learn.