Paid Subscriptions?

Can anyone tell me what the 'paid subscriptions' do?

WhiteArmor.Net Donation - Bronze

WhiteArmor.Net Donation - Silver

WhiteArmor.Net Donation - Platinum

WhiteArmor.Net Donation - Titanium

I see these under 'my controls' on FISD.

Are they strictly for web access fees or something like that or is there an online magazine, higher site access, stickers, t-shirts, visit to the zoo, plane tickets to Alderan, Meet TK-421, etc.? The word donation implies my favorite thing, which as you all know is Charity! I just want to know if I am missing something.

Thanks,

Mike T.

Charities Rule!

You get access to the supporter's section of the forums, your name color changes to bright green and says supporter, and I think you get more inbox space and picture uploading space, etc...

Oh and a BIG thank you.

It's basically a donation to keep this site up and running.

You mean there are even more sections on FISD than meets the eye? SaWEEEEET!!!!! Now I can spend even more time away from my family and job and life and really get serious about this. All I need now is a good excuse for the wife...hmmmmm. "Why are you always on that Star Wars website honey?"...."Well dear, I'm looking for a Halloween costume."...no thats lame..."I'm looking for one of those cool outfits Leia wears in ROTJ for you baby, you'll love it!"....no, she has more of a vader/maul/emperor type of personallity...I should just come clean..."I'm trying to get into this thing where full grown adults dress up in costumes like kids and spend WAY too much money doing so, and for the love of the Empire woman, can't you see this is for charity?!". Perfect.

See you in the Titanium supporters section.

Mike T.

Charities Rule!

Actually there is only one more section and there's nothing really posted there aside from status of finances, which I haven't updated on a loooooong time. The main benefits are larger mail box, 'supporter' icon, and the feeling that you helped the site.

Mike - I'll accept this donation and will need to pass it along to Greg for hosting costs, but would like at this point to ask that no one else send in money as we're doing fine in the kitty and are in the black for awhile.

• 3 months later...