ESB hand plates

TK-2126_MD

Well Waitling on armor (FX DB), and getting some things, planning to build others etc... I Looked around for the snowtrooper hand plate and really havent found any that looked okay and that werent less then 50 bucks :blink: not including shipping..... :( Is that the current rate for the hand plates any one know?????

Have been trying to log to the snowtrooper forum but have trans hemispheric connetion issues on my side.

What are thes going for and were to look?

Plz PM

Thx troops!!!!

Like i was saying, Ed for some reason i cant log on to the Snowtrooper detachment? http://www.Blizzardforce.com, or i get a error bla bla thing. but i was told by a computer guy in the internet bar, that lately down here there has been some issues with some servers or something ( he explained but it was hebrew to me...) i just smiled and thanked him for his time.... :lol:

Once again Bernard, Chazz to the rescue :D

Thanks all of you will message Troopmaster.

THX

Like i was saying, Ed for some reason i cant log on to the Snowtrooper detachment? http://www.Blizzardforce.com, or i get a error bla bla thing. but i was told by a computer guy in the internet bar, that lately down here there has been some issues with some servers or something ( he explained but it was hebrew to me...) i just smiled and thanked him for his time.... :lol:

Once again Bernard, Chazz to the rescue :D

Thanks all of you will message Troopmaster.

THX

While troopermaster has a nice set, wouldnt it be better to have a set pulled from an original suit?

contact Laws29@aol.com

He has my handplates molds from the originals.

TE

While troopermaster has a nice set, wouldnt it be better to have a set pulled from an original suit?

contact Laws29@aol.com

TE

I didnt know Law had them i might have to check in to this!

contact Laws29@aol.com

TE

I didn't know he pieced out armor like that :unsure: , thanks for the heads up on the hand plates Matt :salute:

Man you guys do it all, Buy it, cook it and chew it up for me....... :P and all i have to do is digest it. :blink::D

Thx once again

Matt thanks for the tip!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
I see that it's been a while since anyone has replied to this... Does anyone have any recent leads on these? :)

Troopmaster or TE-2 would be your best bet B)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...