Canvas belt = fiberbladejedi

Boots = Caboots

E-11 = Hyperfirm

img0218s.jpg

img0222v.jpg

img0224t.jpg

img0225c.jpg

img0226aoy.th.jpgimg0221i.th.jpg

Hi, I am trying to post more pics but I have almost reached the limit for attachement space. What do I do?

I don't have never tried to post pics here before and I don't have photobucket/

Can I email my other pics to a member such a Madmaritgan and have put the rest the up for me? if he is willing to do that. I don't want to break any rules.

Dave,

I use Imageshack: http://imageshack.us/

Start an email here or edit your current one and open Imageshack in a separate tab. Then just upload the photos individually and copy and paste each link after you upload into the FISD email -- I tend to use the "Hotlink for forums (1)" format.

Let me know if you have any questions. Looking good!

Chris

Thanks Chris! I will posting pics of the E-11 later this afternoon. I am also going home for lunch and will take a close pic of HOVI Mic tips. The only isssue I see if the shoulder bells in the back. I am thick in the shoulder area, I am ex- bodybuilder that hasn't touched a weight few years. I am not sure what I can do about the shoulder area.

How much lip/return edge do you have on the bottom of the shoulder bell? Trimming that down to about 3mm -- if it isn't already -- would help. I can't tell if your shoulder is pushing the bell out from your bicep or if the edge is too think to let them meet together.

Here are pics of the E-11. I am going home for lunch, I'll take pics of the Hovis, more of the helmet, the shoulder straps to show they don't have rivets and an upclose pic of the holster.

Hi, Here are the rest of the pics. Please let me know if there is any part of the suit that you would like to get a closer look at or if there is anything that I need to fix to meet the EIB standards.

img0230.th.jpg

img0231f.th.jpg

img0232s.th.jpg

img0233o.th.jpg

URL=http://img440.imageshack.us/i/img0234bwb.jpg/]img0234bwb.th.jpg[/url]

img0236q.th.jpg

URL=http://img175.imageshack.us/i/img0237.jpg/]img0237.th.jpg[/url]

img0238p.th.jpg

I fixed the pics, Hopefully the can be visable now. Sorry for all of these posts. I am learning how to use imageshack. By the end of this, I should know what I am doing! :lol:

I'm approved!! That is great news!! You don't know how excited I am about this!

I didn't take any action pics, is this one O.K. to use

URL=http://img16.imageshack.us/i/img0221iyv.jpg/]img0221iyv.th.jpg[/url]

Very nice Dave! Yup, you're #77. Also, I realized that you never had your 501st status updated, which I took care of. Lastly please update your profile info with your TKID and home garrison.

Congratulations.

Am I # 77? If I am that's really cool. 77 which is like 1977.

Dang. I should have waited a couple days. I'm #76. It would have been cool to be #77. Since my ID is 7794 and I was born in '77.

Congratulations.

Dang. I should have waited a couple days. I'm #76. It would have been cool to be #77. Since my ID is 7794 and I was born in '77.

Hey Thanks, Why don't you look at it this way, Both Star Wars and yourself, Were in the making process back in 1976 :D