Ever lose parts?

Anyone ever lose parts?

In my attempt to do both an ESB and ANH Elite trooper I have an extra helmet, extra hand plates, and extra belt/holster. But for the life of me I can't fine the ANH hand plates or ESB holster *anywhere*, so last two troops I've had to play "ESB trooper with ANH belt".

I guess it's not too bad - forces me to get some latex hand plates which I wanted anyway, but the holster is quite confusing.

:D I'm always doing that

I found the longer you leave stuff unfinshed the more chance you have of 'mis-laying'

parts here and there. :)

I've been fannying about with my sandie for 6 months on and of now and every time

I start it up again I can't find something :huh:

So far I've had to re-order 3 lots of belt buttons, finishing strips for the thighs and shins,

knee ammo strip, main ammo belt, berger stackers (that I'm not going to use now) TD ends

for the tube.....the list goes on and on :( .

The funny thing is, I store all my stuff in one room so I should in theory be able to find it.

but do you think I can? :angry:

What really cracks me up is the stuff that I find that I'm not looking for when I have lost

something.The other day I found a brand new TCI still in its box that I'd forgotten I had. :D

It's the TK pixies I tell ya, they get bloody everywhere <_<

:)

I have never left behind any parts at a troop but i can never find where i put that little doo hicky that i need for that other project.. i seem to spend ages looking in boxes for stuff :lol:

First troop ever I left my shoulder straps in the bathroom of the place I was trooping. From that point on I have printed an inventory and taped them to each tub lid.

I do a check each time I pack.

Saves money that way... ;)

I actually have 2 issues, aquring parts I didnt start with and ending up swapped with other people. I've managed to end up with about 3 pairs of shoulder straps and somehow I ended up with 2 forearms only 1 is mine, the other one is someone with a much skinnier arm than I and for the life of me I can not figure out where it got swaped or whose it is...

First troop ever I left my shoulder straps in the bathroom of the place I was trooping. From that point on I have printed an inventory and taped them to each tub lid.

I do a check each time I pack.

Saves money that way... ;)

That's a great idea ;)

I haven't left any parts behind yet, knock on wood. I usually go over everything twice before I leave a troop. Seems to be working out alright.