New SW Movie rumor

Knighthawk

I don't know anything about a new movie but Internet Movie Database has confirmed a "Untitled Star Wars TV Series".

On top of this there is a RUMOR that a one Zac Effron is to play a young Han Solo, giving an idea of what time period this is to take place.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0458291/

I dont any thing, but Honestly i cant imagine that Uncle G. will just quietly go into the dark and leave Ep VII-IX un made........ Its just dumb. Some time down the line they will be made. Thats what i think, He cant do a Ross Perot and just leave every in the air.

Thats what i think.

Haha all too true, he has a huge repository for TK extras that would even be willing to pay an entrance fee to be in a new movie!

And with how far the Wild World of CG Star Wars has gone the big man GL on LFL campus might try and get away with making VII VIII and IX "The Clone Wars" Style.

Either way I am getting tired of the clone era, lets get some one content surrounding the Holy Trilogy!

I most certainly am. Not only would it make for some decent battle damage but it would be dare I say screen accurate battle damage haha.

YES SIR! :D Im right there with ya!!!

Just need to get my armor built... :blink:

Couple of weeks ago I read some rumors, that the live action series will be shot in Australia:

http://www.scifitv.com.au/Blog/2009/07/sta...s-gets-serious/

I'll go to Oz to do this :)