MY NEW ROTJ HELMET

Thanks guys for the kind words, seriously... but it is not ready yet. I just order the foam, I need to weather the mics and some other touch ups like weathering and frown correction. I really appreciate your input gents :salute: More during the weekend.

Cheers

A

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks guys for the kind words, seriously... but it is not ready yet. I just order the foam, I need to weather the mics and some other touch ups like weathering and frown correction. I really appreciate your input gents :salute: More during the weekend.

Cheers

A

The mics are in the way, same as the petal foam. I have added the neck trim but this one is a temp one until I find out a more accurate one. In the meantime these are my latest pics, previous to the weathering pass that I'm currently working on it.

Cheers

A

IMG_7244.jpg

IMG_7250.jpg

IMG_7255.jpg

IMG_7260-1.jpg

IMG_7276-1.jpg

The mics are in the way, same as the petal foam. I have added the neck trim but this one is a temp one until I find out a more accurate one. In the meantime these are my latest pics, previous to the weathering pass that I'm currently working on it.

Cheers

A

IMG_7244.jpg

IMG_7250.jpg

IMG_7255.jpg

IMG_7260-1.jpg

IMG_7276-1.jpg

Beautiful man, very beautiful. I really cant wait to see this helmet complete. I am still waiting on my helmet and armor.... <_<

Ok, I got the tips mics but one got crushed in the mail so I finished one of them, I love Vaj mics they are super accurate. I added the foam petal too and i weather the helmet. I'll post final pics next week with the new trim and both mics(new mesh included), in the meantime a little snack ;)

Cheers

A

hovi_mix_Pa2_02-1.jpg

hovi_mix_Pa2_01-1.jpg

ROTJ_test_05.jpg

ROTJ_test_02.jpg

ROTJ_test_03.jpg

ROTJ_test_01.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
That helmet looks amazing! Great Job!

Thanks guys for kind words. This is it, I'm fully done with the background ROTJ helmet, now I will focus my efforts on the Hero. This is my final pictorial. I got my tips and increase slightly the weathering...I hope you like it.

Cheers

A

EXTERIOR SHOTS

ROTJ_background_ext_01.jpg

ROTJ_background_ext_02.jpg

ROTJ_background_ext_03.jpg

ROTJ_background_ext_06.jpg

ROTJ_background_ext_04.jpg

INTERIOR SHOTS

ROTJ_background_05.jpg

ROTJ_background_01.jpg

ROTJ_background_02.jpg

ROTJ_background_04.jpg

ROTJ_background_03.jpg

That turned out fantastic.

Thanks a lot Thayne, It means a lot to me coming from a true ROTJ fan like you.

Cheers

A

That look super sweet their Armando too cool :duim:

Thank you Sir, I love your collection :duim:

NICE work on that, Armando! Looks SPOT ON. One of my all-time favorite troopers. I like ROTJ Armor. My #1 favorite, for REAL. #2 ANH, #3 ESB

Thanks Alex ;) I'm glad you like it. I'm actually working on the hero version(ROTJ), I used to preferred ANH and ESB but I think all of them have their own beauty.

Pure Excellence. :)

Thanks a lot Mike, I admire your skills and the passion you put on your helmets. Maybe some day. Thanks again buddy

A

This is fabulous Armando! Greatest helmet by far. well done man!

Thanks man :salute: , I know you mean it. I love how good your armor is coming along, I wish I had the room for one of those.

Cheers

A

PM sent