LegoLand 2009 (ESB Test Run)

Just got home from LegoLand last night where I debuted my AP Stormtrooper kit built in the ESB Style. I'm aiming for EIB, all I'm missing so far is my blaster. What do you guys think of it :rolleyes:

Andy

TK-1287

CIMG1872.thumb.jpg.593f2eaa323d42f3ddb58611c1c94253.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated

Looking great Andy!

Are those the boots you painted?

BTW: Trooper, your blaster is DEFECTIVE! (what's that? a LED hanging from the front? :lol: )

P.S: You inadvertently answered one of my doubts: A blaster is not a requirement to get into the 501st. :)

Yep, that is an LED sticking out, that's what I get for lending it out, haha. As a replacement blaster, I have a Makerofthings that is under construction, and Lewis at Sci-Fire offered me a Hyperfirm one with no Counter for the ESB version of the blaster.

I am actually all ready in the 501st, this build was to reach Expert Infantry status at FISD. My boots are white jodhpur boots that were leather painted white, I have a thread about it here :)http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?show...amp;#entry90299

Yep, that is an LED sticking out, that's what I get for lending it out, haha. As a replacement blaster, I have a Makerofthings that is under construction, and Lewis at Sci-Fire offered me a Hyperfirm one with no Counter for the ESB version of the blaster.

I am actually all ready in the 501st, this build was to reach Expert Infantry status at FISD. My boots are white jodhpur boots that were leather painted white, I have a thread about it here :)<a href="http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?show...amp;#entry90299" target="_blank">http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?show...amp;#entry90299</a>

That's great. I'll go for ANH style with my AP (how original! :P )

Yes, I saw your video. :duim:

I also posted a picture of my dyed boots there. :)

Regards.

Look great there! I think the shoulder bells need some adjusting and they keep sweeping back, but otherwise looks great to me. :)

Look great there! I think the shoulder bells need some adjusting and they keep sweeping back, but otherwise looks great to me. :)

Thanks Paul!

That they do! The elastic is about 1" too long on each side. I just need to pop out the snaps on the elastic and bring them back a little. I also I plan on making a few extra elastic straps to keep them straight.

Hey Andy! You sure did an awesome job. That armor looks great!

Thanks John!! This suit fits me so much better than that FX kit. It's much more comfortable than that suit ever was!

Nice armor, Andy!!! :salute:

You just need to keep those boots tucked inside the shins ;)

Yes I do!! I just need to break in the boots some more. Been trying to wear out the elastic so the shins won't ride up on me.

Thanks John!! This suit fits me so much better than that FX kit. It's much more comfortable than that suit ever was!

Yes I do!! I just need to break in the boots some more. Been trying to wear out the elastic so the shins won't ride up on me.

Andy here's a tip for the boots... I have some velcro attached to the top of my boots and to the inside of my shins, thus when I put on my shins they stick to the top of the boot.. perfect.. works like a charm..