Back on track!

TK-7980

After an extreme period of depression and life issues, I'm back and ready to get back into the best hobby there is!

I plan on working hard during the summer through the fall to get my own place and purchase my PERMANENT armour!

It's good to be back. :P

Has anyone else taken a break? Whether against your wishes or just because?

Hey Catbread! Truly one of the best board names out there. Welcome back!

You are what true Soldiers of the Empire are made of my friend! Well done on your comeback.

I also went with TupperwareTK armor and I'm very pleased. Check it out if you haven't already.

Good luck with everything as you continue to Move Along! (oh wait, that's a Sandy ref... :td: )

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome back bro.

I certainly know about depression and life issues...

"Quick question, is TE2 done making his armor?"

The TE2 3rd Anniversary Run is set to begin July 2009. This is also the "aloha" run.

"I'm thinking about going EP3 clone trooper now. I have no clue where to start, other than CT.net"

I'm currently working on my OSCS EpIII 501st Legion Clonetrooper see you on the CT website.

T :salute:

I'm thinking about going EP3 clone trooper now. I have no clue where to start, other than CT.net

I'm working on one right now. I have my armor all trimmed out, I have to sand, glue, bondo and paint it. I'm going with the 501st clonetrooper and I went with clonesix armor. Your best bet is definitely CT.net. Good luck on your search Alex.

I, too, am working on a CT right now - it will be a 327th Star Corps when I'm done with it. You already know a great place to go to find out more about clone armor. In fact, they have a mentor program going on right now for those new to clones if you're interested. They pair you up with someone who has done the same type of armor you're doing and the mentor helps you out with the entire process. I think it's a good idea and I'm waiting to see how well it actually works.