TK-1842 requesting ANH stunt elite status.[60][FX]

I say get your butt down to the detention center - large leak and very dangerous - they need help pronto!

Terrell has the better eye but I think you look great. At some point you could continue to tweak the costume by pulling the thighs up and maybe tapering the bottom. If you wanted to get anal you could always to the chest/bell rolled edges mod. A few other minor tweaks if you wanted to go Mike H. crazy... but ah, for now I just want to give you the 16oz salute for a job well done! You look super and I say a pass :)

:salute:

:pint1:

Nice job on the kit, Phil! Looks great to me. The only nitpick I personally see is that you might want to add a close-up shot of the ab buttons. They look correct from what I can see of them in that first shot (are they from VaderDave?), but they are a little obscured. Anyway, like I said, that's just a nitpick. I think you've done a fine job. :)

We need the ab button shot just to make sure.

I agree with Paul, it would help the overall look if you raise the thighs a bit but that won't affect your elite app. Nice job trooper.

If I raise the thighs up anymore I will have a pretty large gap between my thighs and shin/calf plates. I'm just slightly too tall. But I agree, I wish I could. I already cut the thighs to that size. I might try a couple ideas though.

abbutton1.jpg

Is this close enough? Or do you want me to take another shot? Yes they are from Vader Dave btw. :)

Damn those cheap shoulder bells.

Phil, looks awesome. You are spurring me on toward applying for Elite; I hope I'm not far behind.

Great work trooper! :salute:

Thanks man, let me know if you have any questions. I'm not an elite expert by any means, but I did just go through all the mods. :)

If I raise the thighs up anymore I will have a pretty large gap between my thighs and shin/calf plates. I'm just slightly too tall.

No worries - I have the same issue. The current FX thighs are very short in the back which makes it harder. As we said you've done a great job with the suit and you should be happy. These are ideas for when you get the itch to tweak it some :)

Terrell - that shot good enough?

No worries - I have the same issue. The current FX thighs are very short in the back which makes it harder. As we said you've done a great job with the suit and you should be happy. These are ideas for when you get the itch to tweak it some :)

Terrell - that shot good enough?

LOL...I'm already itchin' now even more so. :) If that shot's not good enough, it's no biggy to take another one tonight, more straight on without the chest plate covering the top button. :)

Woo hoo!! Thank you!! Now where am I supposed to go again....something about a leak...in the detention area?? Again? I thought that got handled like 30+ years ago.

I photo shopped that picture, color corrected it and can see the ab button colors.

Elite status granted.

And updated - dang we make a good team. Yeah - be wary of people who don't know their operating number :)

Woo hoo!! Thank you!! Now where am I supposed to go again....something about a leak...in the detention area?? Again? I thought that got handled like 30+ years ago.

:lol: Very good one... 30 years ago... priceless. :lol:

One question: what's the story on the blaster? Looks great. I'm kind of stuck w/ mine... Thanks.

:lol: Very good one... 30 years ago... priceless. :lol:

One question: what's the story on the blaster? Looks great. I'm kind of stuck w/ mine... Thanks.

E-11 resin. Maker of things sells 'em. Vader Dave has someone who makes up the rail. Works much better than the one the resin kit comes with. :)

And updated - dang we make a good team. Yeah - be wary of people who don't know their operating number :)

Man you guys are quick. Aren't we supposed to be working or something?? ;)

Thanks everyone. Like I said before, there is no way in hell I could have done any of this without all your help here on whitearmor. Big thanks to VaderDave and the Central Garrison as well. :duim:

I say get your butt down to the detention center - large leak and very dangerous - they need help pronto!

Terrell has the better eye but I think you look great. At some point you could continue to tweak the costume by pulling the thighs up and maybe tapering the bottom. If you wanted to get anal you could always to the chest/bell rolled edges mod. A few other minor tweaks if you wanted to go Mike H. crazy... but ah, for now I just want to give you the 16oz salute for a job well done! You look super and I say a pass :)

:salute:

:pint1:

How do you do the chest/bell rolled edges mod?

I think he was looking for the link. It's so popular it's a sticky in the TIPS/HOWTO area - see

http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showtopic=2313

I got my hobby iron from Amazon.com, just do a search for "sealing iron" and a few should pop up.

And congratulations on making Elite right away, your kit looks great!