ROTJ e-11

TKCaleb

George

Mate, that is absoloutely bloody GORGEOUS!! :o

I lerrrrrrvvve it! :D

PS

Resin or rubber? <_<

:)

Thank you. I love it too! Some most of the pieces are both metal and resin, but the scope rail is wood. Its a very great piece of work. It was worth every penny. I don't know whether i should troop with it or just display it.

Thank you. I love it too! Some most of the pieces are both metal and resin, but the scope rail is wood. Its a very great piece of work. It was worth every penny. I don't know whether i should troop with it or just display it.

By the way, call me Caleb. I dont know why i wrote George up there. :)

I'm not sure - better send to me and I'll see how it holds up to trooping. :) Actually - how well do you think it will hold up? It's certainly a wonderful piece :)

I'm not sure - better send to me and I'll see how it holds up to trooping. :) Actually - how well do you think it will hold up? It's certainly a wonderful piece :)

haha, sure. honestly, I think it will hold up pretty good on its own. I'm just nervous that I am going to go on a troop one day with it and the grip snap off or something. It is screwed in place and seems pretty secure, it just has a little tiny bit of wobble, and i don't know if that is normal since this is my first E-11 that I have ever held or own. I though about using a strong bonding agent couple with the screws but maybe not.