removing sticker/tags from UA

• 2 months later...

yeah i had the same problem which my underamor type shirt had some kind of rubber coating logo which well if i tried to iron it out it well kinda melt the fabric *now has a little test hole* and was water proofed so the sharpey pen didnt work. I paint the sucker with black acrylic paint =D so now it isnt glossy white its glossy black lol. You can try the whole patch method but if your like me and well sewing deficient then either the spray paint or paint paint would do the next best

I got mine off by stretching the area where the logo is and picking at the edge.

Stretch-Pick-Stretch-Pick-Stretch-Pick-Stretch-Pick-Stretch-Pick-Stretch-Pick

....and it finally came off :D

Ā 

Hope this helps :)

I got mine off by stretching the area where the logo is and picking at the edge.

Stretch-Pick-Stretch-Pick-Stretch-Pick-Stretch-Pick-Stretch-Pick-Stretch-Pick

....and it finally came off :D

Ā 

Hope this helps :)

Ā 

Talk about picky...:)

Ā 

Doing it that way, was the fabric stretched thin underneath the logo, or damaged?

Random1156 said:
Talk about picky...:)

Ā 

Doing it that way, was the fabric stretched thin underneath the logo, or damaged?

Ā 

Edward

No damage mate, just a few bobbles here and there, nothing a Remington Fuzz-Away

can't handle :D

Ā 

---------

Ā 

Ā 

:)

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Ok, I took photos of before/after with the fabric dye, and right now, both top and bottom are going through the washer/dryer test. My wife is going to wash and dry them every day this week, so when I get back from this trip, they will have gone through the cycle 7 times...we'll see how they hold up.

Ā 

I'm going to post all the photos on here when it's complete with product info, if anyone is interested...

• 1 month later...

Just got my shirt tonight (it's "Starter" brand and not "UnderArmour") and it has the same oval logo at the top of the neck. I successfully colored it in with a black sharpie marker but it still stands out because of the difference in color. The sharpie colored area looks purple in comparison to the color of the fabric. <_<