whats your best ebay buy?

andy19422

Well I don't have any pictures, but I've been collecting all The Six Million Dollar Man characters and sets that I can get my hands on. I still need a fem-bot- Jamies enemy. I will get that this year. I just got a Pulsar man in. Hypnos next. This was action figures from my childhood that I can afford now. At any cost!

My Playstation 3. I got won the bid 2 days after they were released! I got the PS3 for $560.00 USD. At that time, PS3's were sold out and were going for $1000's of dollars! The reason why I got mine so cheap was because I searched "Playstatoin 3" instead of searching "Playstation 3". It was a typo on my part AND the ebay sellers ad! What a deal!

My Playstation 3. I got won the bid 2 days after they were released! I got the PS3 for $560.00 USD. At that time, PS3's were sold out and were going for $1000's of dollars! The reason why I got mine so cheap was because I searched "Playstatoin 3" instead of searching "Playstation 3". It was a typo on my part AND the ebay sellers ad! What a deal!

fatfingers.com will search ebay for common type-o's.

I haven't bought much off ebay. Best deal I can say is my Holiday Special DVD. $15 if memory serves. Came with DVD of the Special (commercials included!), Deleted Magic of ANH (which is incredible and worth finding), Troops on DVD (already had it, but it's still cool), and several episodes of Droids (..and you thought the Holiday Special was bad)

My ROTJ E-11 blaster.

P2240246.jpg

(pictures dont do it justice.)

I got it for $185. Even though it is still a little pricey, it is worth much more given the quality of the construction and accuracy to the original. Also, it is not every day that you see an accurate ROTJ e-11 up for grabs. :P

Hey Andy,

I've seen you on the RPF!

I snagged a real MPP flashgun on ebay for $260 a short while back, not sure if that's a real bargain or not but I was happy as they are as rare as rocking horse S***! and a real Graflex for $100.

Not from ebay but I also got about 10 large and 10 small Glenross dental expanders for DV reveal for nothing but the price of some phone calls to hospitals and dentists and got about 35 photomultiplier tubes (vents on the reveal) for £50.

I swapped 1 small expansion screw with Portumac on ebay for a fiberglass cast of DV reveal, Face, Dome and neck seal!

Mark.