Help! Can anyone ID these Figures?

Runnriottt

I know nothing about these other than my bud thought I would like them. I know who they are but have no idea on if they are sought after.

Before I let my kids play with them, thought I would ask if any body knows these. No blasters came with them, no accessory at all.

DSC00213.jpg

DSC00214.jpg

I used to sell these Kenner figures at car boot's here in the UK for roughly a pound each sometime's even upto £1.25 if I guessed it was another collector :lol:

There's a site I used to hit that I'll try to dig out that gives you a ball park price what all these individual item's are worth in all states of condition :)

some else feel free to chime in if they get it first.

There's a site I used to hit that I'll try to dig out that gives you a ball park price what all these individual item's are worth in all states of condition :)

I'd like to see that site aswell, if it's possible. I've got a 3PO figure i wouldn't mind knowing a little more about.

Being a vintage collector myself I can say that they are not worth much TBH..

If they were complete, then the Cloud Car Pilot would top the price list.... they can easily go for $15+ on a good day... all because of the little comlink thing that comes with it. Leia Boushh would be next.

Personally, I'd say $1-$3 if you are lucky on any of them in the condition they are in.

Sorry, but you can't retire just yet....lol..

I am not really looking to cash in, just make sure before I give these to my kids. I mean, there Toys right?

So off they go to the play room.

Thanks guys!

I am not really looking to cash in, just make sure before I give these to my kids. I mean, there Toys right?

So off they go to the play room.

Thanks guys!

To be honest, my 3 year old plays with my vintage SW figures as well. Most I have the accessories to but I played with them too as a kid. The nostalgia of him playing with them is worth more than any $ amount they could bring.

Oh this is easy!

Top Row

Left to Right

Eskimo Joe, Homer Simpson, and Ulysses S.Grant

Bottom Row

Left to right

Toad from Super Mario Bros, Justin Timberlake, Capt Stooby from the Love Boat, Ned Flanders in Arctic gear, and Kane from Alien

Better hold on to the Kane figure, they put the face sucker on the back of his head by mistake.

I'll try and take a few pics in a bit. They wont be very good pics mind, lol.

Nathan, are you sure they're not for you to play with? :D

Nah... I have the full size one to fuss over... :D;)

Ok. Took some pictures.

3POfigure.jpg

...Not the best, i know, lol.

You're right about that....lol.

It looks like the regular C-3PO figure... do the limbs come off at all ??

Original release had fixed limbs (they moved but didn't come out) ESB release had removable limbs.

There was a variation on the head sculpt on the original release too...but wont go into that just yet....lol.

Oh this is easy!

Top Row

Left to Right

Eskimo Joe, Homer Simpson, and Ulysses S.Grant

Bottom Row

Left to right

Toad from Super Mario Bros, Justin Timberlake, Capt Stooby from the Love Boat, Ned Flanders in Arctic gear, and Kane from Alien

Better hold on to the Kane figure, they put the face sucker on the back of his head by mistake.

You bust me up, Smitty.

I think Ulyseses S. Grant could possibly be substituted with a young Kenny Rogers, in a pinch.

And the dude on the bottom left is *clearly* Twiggy from Buck Rodgers. Bedabedabeep.

I mean c'mon now-- Duh. :P