TK 8527 wants to play!.[50][FX]

Yay! Another bass player!

I dig the Rick too!

I'm a Warwick guy myself, but I'd love to have one of those.

The armor is lookin' outstanding-- definitely has me motivated to get mine into Elite shape as well! :duim:

Dan,

Very nice job. Submission is a nice piece of work. The only think I see if you need to send me the blaster for approval (just to be sure). If you want, change the counter to 4149 before sending, and your approval should be right around the corner.

Ah, I just could not resist.

Very nice job trooper, Elite Status granted.

Please report to the fire control area. Those gunners just can't keep up, so please get those guns loaded quickly trooper.

Paul will be along shortly to update your status, assuming you survive the upcoming Rebel Assault!!!

He, he, he, he.

:trooper:

copy Sir! I will send out the blaster for closer inspection immediately...

... did I just say that? I must have gone crazy!!! Being elite is all cool, but it's got to stop somewhere ;)

Hehe, cheers mate!

Thanks guys :D Elite #50 - Time to motivate some other Troopers around me so we get the next 50 applications soon :)

Workin' on it. Watching all the recent Elite threads has gotten me inspired to make a run at it too, hopefully next week... although, unlike Dan I won't have a BAD A** R2-D2 in the background of my photos. That thing is AMAZING!

Rock on! Yeah, once one or two take the plunge it's a nice incentive for others to up their game. Even if they don't go full Elite many at least get most of the way there, making the entire garrison look better :)

Workin' on it. Watching all the recent Elite threads has gotten me inspired to make a run at it too, hopefully next week... although, unlike Dan I won't have a BAD A** R2-D2 in the background of my photos. That thing is AMAZING!

Hehe, thanks mate - As a lot of people have commented on him now, here's a little show off pic of my astromech son:

r2beingawesome.jpg

That was at last year's 501st German Garrison annual meet. Isn't he cute? :)

Only took me over a year of all my spare time, lots of money, tons of research, work, blood, sweat and tears... and I made good friends along the way :)

The Trooper build was quite a nice change, a little easier to pull off (not saying it's nothing though). Oh and I found this detachment, so I got to meet even more cool people...

Now it's time to see what geeks work on 3PO (chances are I know most of them through the R2 builders club already ;))

Making it to elite is no reason to laze around - I wasn't entirely happy with the thighs, as they looked way too big compared to everything else, so I opened them back up at the back, and cut them so they'd taper more towards the shins.

Here's what they look like now:

oberschenkelneu.jpg