I will be back..

TK-4510

Hey guys..... I dunno if you have noticed, but I have not been on the boards the last 3 weeks. I have also disabled the decal website temporarily. There have been a few people asking me for decals and such, but right now I just cant. I started working again and the overtime has been incredible.....Which is a nice change from the long days at home wondering if I would find work before the unemployment checks stopped. Anyway, because of all the "real" work I have been doing and getting used to the new job, I figured it would be best to focus solely on the new job for a little while.

I do want to say that I will continue to make all decals for your helmets and stuff and I do plan on making more templates for anything else you guys need. I plan on relaunching the TK-4510 website in January 2009. If you can wait for your decals, I promise that I will come through for you in January.

Thanks for your understanding and MERRY CHRISTMAS MY ARMORED FRIENDS!!! PEACE!!!!! :peace::trooper:

Congratulations Mike - you are in a good problem space - more than enough work :) It is a blessing and we all realize that real life always takes priority over the hobby. You're work is aces and I can't wait to see the new launch!