TK-5401 Requesting ESB Elite Status! [APPROVED] 2nd

I updated Thayne's title here & also updated the Elite page as well. Will have to think of something flashy later though - at the least I'd need a new picture to post.

I updated Thayne's title here & also updated the Elite page as well. Will have to think of something flashy later though - at the least I'd need a new picture to post.

Give me through the weekend to get all my photoshop work caught up.

Congrats to our first dual elite trooper.

Well done Thayne!!! Very nice set of pics (extremely detailed).

ESB Elite Status granted. You should now report to the Bespin holding cells. We have a few messes to clean up, and be careful any watch for broken glass!

Now Paul, how we do this one????

Awesome! Thanks Scott! I’ll be sure to watch out for broken glass. I heard mention that there could be a severed hand that the Emperor is particularly interesting in. I’ll be keeping an eye out for that. :salute:

Thanks for all the nice comments! I couldn't have done it with out all the help from everyone here, with the armor upgrades the the positive feedback and support! Thanks everyone!

Well done Thayne, are we the only 2 ESb elite troopers?

Thanks Mark. I think its just the two of us right now for ESB Elites, hopefully that will change. :)

How would you holster your blaster given the right-side holster? Do you holster it "backwards"?

That's exactly how it is holstered. :)

I feel like I've been asleep at the wheel. How could I have missed this? Congratulations Thayne! That ESB setup looked sweet on last Saturday's troop.

I feel like I've been asleep at the wheel. How could I have missed this? Congratulations Thayne! That ESB setup looked sweet on last Saturday's troop.

LOL no worries Eugene and thanks by the way. Saturday's troop was a lot of fun! We can troop ANH and ESB Elite at the Coats for Kids event next Wednesday, or I could dust off my other helmet and go double ANH elite! :D