Greeting and Salutations!

I am currently looking into a basic trooper kit with no real time line. I am an active US Army Warrant Officer who lives in Smithfield, Virginia with my wife who is also an avid SW fan. Our newest SW cosplay was for the Disney World Star Cruiser where we were free traders representing the Trade Spine League.  I look forward to conversing with the other members here!

305835401_5729098527133068_7204166188776562981_n.jpg

• Like 4

Hi Ted. Welcome to the FISD. Great choice on the costume. Love the costumes for the star cruiser as well. It was a  so much more enjoyable experience if you immersed yourself. 
looking forward to following your build journey. 

Hello Ted and welcome! Great to have you here! :dancing-trooper:

When you say "basic trooper kit", do you mean that you want to get the A New Hope kit perhaps? :) The hardest part in this hobby is usually when you have to decide what kit you want! :laugh1:

Hello and welcome aboard this thread should help you on your way 

6 hours ago, CW4 Ted McGuire said:

I am currently looking into a basic trooper kit with no real time line. I am an active US Army Warrant Officer who lives in Smithfield, Virginia with my wife who is also an avid SW fan. Our newest SW cosplay was for the Disney World Star Cruiser where we were free traders representing the Trade Spine League.  I look forward to conversing with the other members here!

Welcome to FISD Ted!

I'm in Chesterfield, VA (just south of Richmond), so we aren't too far apart.

If you haven't already be sure to join the Garrison Forum (Garrison Tyranus - FORUM HOME)

There a lot of members in the Southeast (near the beach), and everyone in the Garrison is normally happy to help!

Looking forward to trooping with you in the future!

TK-12953

AKA James

Welcome to FISD Ted!

Are you edging towards the original trilogy Stormtrooper kit or First Order kit?

Either way we have lists of recommended vendors for both kinds, and each type of armour has its own section as you may have discovered while visiting our forums already.

Looking for ward to seeing which d\way you go and watching your progress as you build your chosen kit.

Ask plenty of questions and you will receive excellent advice.