Starting Captain Enoch

Veist

So i cutted the upper sides of the abs plate, they are now not visible anymore.

Anyways, i have a new plan for some parts:

1) new helmet: im not really happy with the shape and some details, so a friend is now printing a new one, a cooler one

2) i will make gold leaf over all gold parts, it just looks cooler than regular gold colour. And with a new helmet i have to do this anyways

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

because on some pictures it looks like the borders are way brighter and the main belt has the same colour as the panels:

7GoqSRD.jpeg

mYFzr7k.png

on others it seems like the borders and main belt are brighter together:

XHfX0Es.png

So, kama is now really the last part  thats missing. Should be done by the end of june. Then Enoch is 100% complete.

By the time im looking for a sound modul system to try to match his voice, since he sounds just badass

Wow, that new helmet is SO good!!! What a huge difference. Well done in remaking that!

What designer is the new one if I may ask?

vor 7 Minuten schrieb revlimiter:

Wow, that new helmet is SO good!!! What a huge difference. Well done in remaking that!

What designer is the new one if I may ask?

The file from the new helmet is from vek3d & walsh3D

• Like 1

Nice work

Just one thing the cogs look a little off, the inner red area looks too narrow, and the outer ring looks too wide, comparison. 

Enoch-Ahsoka.jpg.539eb113edc01665c5f76b4ffa2efe71.jpg

Can see it in this image also

r18l2zg.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
vor 1 Stunde schrieb themaninthesuitcase:

Looking good trooper, not far to go!

Nothing is currently jumping out by make sure that you are working with the draft CRL and matching all the requirements.

I do. Thats why i was asking so much questions about the kama etc, because that was the only point i was unsure about

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

If I may humbly suggest... You've weathered the armor in a very subtle yet nice way. I would call it "moderately weathered." It looks in keeping with the screen used armor.

The kama is new and crisp. It's bright and shiny with no weathering. Maybe dirty it up to match? It doesn't looks so much like a match right now.

Also, your back plate has a large gap between it and your shirt. Would you be able to close that up a little for a better fit? It would probably be more comfortable that way too.

This really does look great though!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Looking good!! However, I believe the kama is still too bright and too red. I've worked on some reference photos.

bEUldSQ.jpeg

The night sisters gowns are the same red as the night trooper's ribbons. Enoch's kama is a LOT darker. This image is brightened from the original screen cap. The material is a very dark brown and the edging is just barely a brighter red.

DNoGXCP.jpeg

I tried to darken your image to match a bit better. Notice that your edging is much closer to the night sister gown than to Enoch's.

Szcx4FM.jpeg

Here's an image with the light source hitting the kama. I also brightened this image from the screen cap. Note how the kama material barely reflects the light. It is very very matte finish. It also appears to be a rather similar color to Morgan's top. The red ribbons on the trooper behind are also quite a lot brighter than Enoch's edges.

kDiwY9y.jpeg

And one more comparison. I got a lot closer in the color correction on your photo this time. I also added a screen cap from Morgan's fight with Ahsoka when she was outside and better lit.

Do you think that darkening your kama and dulling the finish would be possible? I think the coloring on that one piece is the only big difference between the screen used armor and yours.

• Like 2

vor 1 Stunde schrieb revlimiter:

Looking good!! However, I believe the kama is still too bright and too red. I've worked on some reference photos.

bEUldSQ.jpeg

The night sisters gowns are the same red as the night trooper's ribbons. Enoch's kama is a LOT darker. This image is brightened from the original screen cap. The material is a very dark brown and the edging is just barely a brighter red.

DNoGXCP.jpeg

I tried to darken your image to match a bit better. Notice that your edging is much closer to the night sister gown than to Enoch's.

Szcx4FM.jpeg

Here's an image with the light source hitting the kama. I also brightened this image from the screen cap. Note how the kama material barely reflects the light. It is very very matte finish. It also appears to be a rather similar color to Morgan's top. The red ribbons on the trooper behind are also quite a lot brighter than Enoch's edges.

kDiwY9y.jpeg

And one more comparison. I got a lot closer in the color correction on your photo this time. I also added a screen cap from Morgan's fight with Ahsoka when she was outside and better lit.

Do you think that darkening your kama and dulling the finish would be possible? I think the coloring on that one piece is the only big difference between the screen used armor and yours.

Yes, as soon i recieve the kama again i will weather and darken the kama, especially the brighter border trim

• Like 1