TikiTechie

First/Last Name: Jim Munro

Garrison: Mountain Garrison

Armor Maker: Imperial Surplus

Helmet: Denuo Novo Premier TLJ

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 175

TK Type: TLJ

Gasket Maker: Purchase second-hand. Unknown.

Neck Seal: ImperialSeamstress [Etsy]
Boots: KeepTrooping

Blaster: Not submitting for basic. 

Build log: https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/53835-tikitechie-tlj-first-order-tk-build-thread/

Front:
GwFUdcQ.jpg

Rear:
UYTnmuN.jpg

Left:

NbLcUZ8.jpg

Right:

DorwhJX.jpg

Bucket Off:

Oqgnatl.jpg

Edited by TikiTechie

Looking good trooper, just a couple of fitment issues, which are hard to see while wearing a costume, a long mirror can be really handy.

A little out of sync on the back, note the angles of the backplate, detonator, belt, posterior (which is also kitting your thigh)

Elbow gaskets are a little bunched up

UYTnmuN.thumb.jpg.9cd41072c7d07733051114db5032788c.jpg

Also try taking your photos a little further back, helmet looks a little squashed. You could shorten the front strapping of the shoulders to yoke, this will help pull the shoulders back inwards once you have moved your arms, if you compare with your back image you have more black showing on the front. We also spoke earlier about moving your forearms up a little more, give you more room around the handplates/wrist

GwFUdcQ.thumb.jpg.81d67fe41b3852cf84412f76e415c375.jpg

TLJ detonator details are different from TFA, note the endcap on the left side.

TLJ

1200px-TLJ_New_TD.png

TFA

FOTK_TFA_TD.png

The end cap is part of an inner cylinder that slides into the detonator assembly. The cylinder is completely painted black. Albeit this is for L3 Centurion

e21b48a801cbf067ea9e063c032de310.jpg

13bfbfe39975ccff8e3f58a880cf270c.jpg

Best of luck with approval and your GML, they may not be as picky as me :laugh1:

Ok, updated based on your recommendations. Thank you.

Updated the TD to match the TLJ CRL

Straightened up the back and minded my posture. ;)

Added several changes to the upper gaskets to fit it better.  The forearms are up as high as I can get them on the gasket sleeve without cracking. An elastic thumb strap helps pull it further down into the gauntlet and gives a little more space between that and the glove.

Front:

GX1b5Oy.jpg

Reverse:

ItMfWF8.jpg

Left side arms lowered:

Mu1aU5Z.jpg

Left Side arms extended:
sGP8Jo0.jpg

Right side arms lowered:

VHRI9vC.jpg

Right side arms extended:

iYJeZvR.jpg

Helmet off:

cOVBBZH.jpg

• Like 2

Looking smart trooper, you'll hate me, just minor things, rotate right thigh to match left and watch spat placement, just covering black oval detail.

3366c5c740a011de09b910a38e959a67.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gmrhodes13 said:

you'll hate me, just minor things, rotate right thigh to match left and watch spat placement, just covering black oval detail

No hate. I need to listen to my photographer better. 
Can you link to how you or others are securing the spat with velcro?  Mine seem to want to inch up.  The gasket may be too thick to stay down given the slight upward angle the shin has.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TikiTechie said:

No hate. I need to listen to my photographer better. 
Can you link to how you or others are securing the spat with velcro?  Mine seem to want to inch up.  The gasket may be too thick to stay down given the slight upward angle the shin has.

I don't have any photos handy, I just have a tab of velcro hanging down from the bottom of the shin front and back and velcro on the bottom inside of the spat font and back, the shins are angled downwards so the spats can't work there way up when closed and tight. 

• Like 1