Whats next? 501st TK requirements?

Hello im a very excited and a little scared Star Wars fan in need of expert help to get my already ordered and waiting for shipment TK Stormtrooper armor ready and up to the 501st Legion standards so i can start trooping and joining my local garrison in charity events. Besides the armor and helmet what else do i need and where can i purchase these items? Thank you for your time and May the Force be with You!

25 minutes ago, StarWars4Life said:

Hello im a very excited and a little scared Star Wars fan in need of expert help to get my already ordered and waiting for shipment TK Stormtrooper armor ready and up to the 501st Legion standards so i can start trooping and joining my local garrison in charity events. Besides the armor and helmet what else do i need and where can i purchase these items? Thank you for your time and May the Force be with You!

Hi Arturo, welcome to FISD.

Bellow thread could help to make the list.

Good luck! 

Once you receive your TK kit you can open a Build Thread HERE or if it's a commissioned build you can post a pre approval thread .  

This INDEX could be useful

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, StarWars4Life said:

thank you all so much! by the way where can i find an e-11 blaster ? are there different price points? sites to stay away from ?

• 2 weeks later...