Started building in 2009

TKMilt

Thank you! Since I was a previous member years ago it seems that I get my old TK# back but waiting on that confirmation so I can re-register. I appreciate all your guidance in getting me approved again! 

8 hours ago, TKMilt said:

Thank you! Since I was a previous member years ago it seems that I get my old TK# back but waiting on that confirmation so I can re-register. I appreciate all your guidance in getting me approved again! 

Correct you keep your TKID for life. 

A Retired Member is eligible to:

1. Retain a displayable legion profile with .Retired. indicator.
  2. Return to active status via a written request, re-approval of their costume, and completion of or immediately pending completion of a troop.
  3. Have their membership information and ID number saved/maintained in the 501st Legion database with the member from cradle-to-grave, unless otherwise reassigned by a judgment of the Legion Council through a 2/3 majority vote of the Legion Council members.

11 minutes ago, TKMilt said:

Thank you - I’m ready! Posted on the link page too. Appreciate all your guidance getting me approved. First event is in a couple weeks!

You are very welcome, I checked and you had to wrong link, I've posted the correct one for you ;) 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/26/2023 at 1:39 PM, TKMilt said:

Congratulations!!  What a journey! :dancing-trooper:Have you had that first event yet? 

Awesome! You'll have to start a troop log so we can see any photos you capture of the milestone! :salute:

Absolutely I’m pumped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

Great work trooper, congratulations, you can keep a record of your troops here (and there are some nice awards ;) )

Instructions here

• Like 1