Requesting support for new CRL HEAVY ASSAULT STORMTROOPER

Dragula1982

Hello everyone, the reason for this post is to request help and advice on how to correctly or accurately build the CRL for HEAVY ASSAULT STORMTROOPER (JEDI FALLEN ORDER) since it currently does not appear registered, and I would like to be able to achieve it since it is one of my favorite TK variants. I hope I can. help. Greetings

Heavy_Assault_Stormtroopers.png

J.FO.Heavy_Assault_Stormtrooper.fire.jpg

J.FO.Heavy_Assault_Stormtrooper.Kashyyyk.jpg

J.FO.Heavy_Assault_Stormtrooper.Shield.jpg

J.FO.Heavy_Assault_Stormtrooper.Zeffo.jpg

• Like 2

I've got this guy on my desk in front of me right now. He's a beauty.

Seems to be an ROTJ armor that's lightly weathered, ANH bucket, black pauldron, and that big fancy gun. BFG seems integral to the costume as he's never without it.

• Like 2

When you can't aim, spray. That BFG tho! Sorry, not much constructive to add here other than to affirm what Adam already stated and say that you'll need a lot of references from all angles to build a new CRL. Also, below is a link to another discussion of this trooper from back in 2020.

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/49276-fallen-order-heavy-assault-stormtrooper/

Goodness that drop box alignment just seems so wrong to my ANH eyes.

• Like 1

This version has come up a few times in conversations, like any new costume you have to build it before you can have a CRL published. Research is the key and you need to supply 360deg images of the model, more information here https://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:CRLGuide

You could definitely compare to a few of the other game variants for the base, TK CRL's here https://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:FISD_CRL

Posting images of your build will also help to get feedback on your costume.

I believe this would be the first version TK with a grey pauldron.

A few items, no button covers, no middle rivet on belt, rivets on ends of belt (position different to ROTJ) holster attaches behind the belt (not seen with Z6)

star-wars-jedi-characters-slider-stormtr

Not sure how you are going to sit and cross your legs :laugh1:

4cvvJXD.thumb.jpeg.f38590a8bdc45da4fe8360c1c9738bfa.jpeg

You can find some nice references of the weathering and rear images here

Good luck and hope to see a WIP soon

• Like 1

Looks like this is reasonably straight forward based on other CRL's in place.

I certainly wouldn't envy anyone having to carry a blaster that heavy around a con for a day lol.