Turning to the Darkside

Hello There! My name is Greg and I live in the San Fernando Valley ( Los Angeles Area). I am a currently a member of the RL with a couple different Jedi costumes but I have always wanted to be a Stormtrooper. I recently acquired a secondhand set of armor ( TK ANH Stunt) and I am excited to get it adjusted and fitted and hopefully 501st approved someday. I've been diving into this forum a lot lately, learning as much as I can and trying not to feel too overwhelmed by everything haha. I still kinda have a lot of questions though would love an appreciate all the help I can get. Actually if anyone knows of any armor parties in the Los Angeles area in the near future that I could attend that would be awesome too. I look forward to starting a build thread learning all that I can from you all. 

• Like 1

Hello and welcome aboard, you could reach out to your local garrison/squad to check on armor workshops 

Here is a great thread full of info and tips

Looking forward to seeing some images soon. Also here is a guide on adding images to our forum

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Hello and welcome aboard, you could reach out to your local garrison to check on armor workshops 

Here is a great thread full of info and tips

Looking forward to seeing some images soon. Also here is a guide on adding images to our forum

Awesome! Thank you! 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, AstrumVolucris said:

Hello There! My name is Greg and I live in the San Fernando Valley ( Los Angeles Area). I am a currently a member of the RL with a couple different Jedi costumes but I have always wanted to be a Stormtrooper. I recently acquired a secondhand set of armor ( TK ANH Stunt) and I am excited to get it adjusted and fitted and hopefully 501st approved someday. I've been diving into this forum a lot lately, learning as much as I can and trying not to feel too overwhelmed by everything haha. I still kinda have a lot of questions though would love an appreciate all the help I can get. Actually if anyone knows of any armor parties in the Los Angeles area in the near future that I could attend that would be awesome too. I look forward to starting a build thread learning all that I can from you all. 

Welcome Gregory! Feel free to shoot any and all questions and we'll answer and direct you best we can! :salute: Really excited to see the kit!

• Like 1