Seeking pre approval for ANH TK

Hey y’all!

Think I’ve got this thing good enough for this approval process.

RWA produced kit

Georgia garrison

5’9”

https://imgur.com/a/EOrhuYu[/img]

….once I figure out how to imbed 

9St50YY.jpg
vsDvJtJ.jpg

54WELr3.jpg
ZObd8XQ.jpg

yfpbScJ.jpg
UVUeGpe.jpg

weVig5d.jpg
WSO0clg.jpg

Edited by 1stdayonthejob
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, 1stdayonthejob said:

My Imgur app only gives me the link text I can’t insert that into the [/img] brackets for some reason.

this is why not having a laptop sucks sometimes :(

Hi, Have you tried this?

click on a pic you want to link here on the FISD. It'll get "bigger" then click on the icon on the bottom and select "copy link". 

Now just paste that that into your post and it appears. Done. 

Hope this work

:salute:

1 hour ago, TKSpartan said:

Hi, Have you tried this?

click on a pic you want to link here on the FISD. It'll get "bigger" then click on the icon on the bottom and select "copy link". 

Now just paste that that into your post and it appears. Done. 

Hope this work

:salute:

Brother yes thank you sir

• Like 2

Hi Jonathan.  

Nice work with your RWA kit sir. It looks to me that you are ok for basic approval, If you wanted to go for higher levels (EIB and Centurion)  you would need  a couple of twerks .

For a better look, what pop up to my eyes are the Shoulder Bells, I would recommend  rotating them forward to decrease the gap Shoulder bell/Chest plate.

and you may want to shorten the shoulder straps to get them next to the shoulder bridges.

MB6uwlr.jpg?1

Reference Images

vAlaXlc.jpg   Pwj3gZy.jpg

YciTrxD.jpg?2

Good luck and looking forward for your TK ID  :jc_doublethumbup:

Thanks! The shoulders have definitely been an area of annoyance. I think I’ll try swapping my straps between the biceps and the shoulders to see if that helps the overall fitment of things. 

• Like 1

A few other tweaks:

Your butt plate is sticking backwards and overlapping the kidney, I came up with these V brackets which can help:

With a heat gun (or oven) you bend strips of ABS plastic into the shape of a V, only glue one side and the other remains free to allow movement when you bend. Just helps stop the butt plate from pushing back from the back plate.

Q6j9pfd.jpg

qrjihT5.jpg

Ideally there should be no gap between the kidney and ab plates but you will be ok for basic approval.

54WELr3.jpg

Boots have the front seam which should be ok for basic approval, would need to swap these out for higher level approval.

You could also drop your thigs just a touch, this will reduce the large gap at the knees

WSO0clg.jpg

Drop boxes should align with the ends of the plastic belt section, keep an eye on this when kitted up, a full length mirror helps ;) 

UVUeGpe.jpg

Backplate is overlapping the kidney, you may be able to bring the backplate up a little, depending on how much room you have around your neck/shoulders

ZObd8XQ.jpg

Also watch the rotation of your biceps and forearms,

9St50YY.jpg

Note bicep coverstrips should face to the front

k85ELoM.jpg?1

Just a few tweaks and you should be good to go, good luck

Thanks for those tips sir, some of those are areas I’ve wondered about. I will continue to piddle on this thing yet haha.

i feel my structure definitely works against me but some of those tips will help for sure. 

Edited by 1stdayonthejob
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, 1stdayonthejob said:

So the bottom of the backplate should line up with the top of the kidney plate? 

Correct 

0y5NexF.jpg?1

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Correct 

0y5NexF.jpg?1

Gotcha thank you, I’ve spent most of the day shoring things up and bending things to fit better as well. I decreased the curve of my shoulder straps to lift that up a bit and will possibly shorten my front elastics and lengthen the rear ones on the chest piece/back plate which may also bring my shoulder bells forward a bit 

• Like 2

Minor dressing issue before you submit photos:

Looks like you're wearing your biceps backwards.  The bicep with the "thumbprint" goes on the left.  Check your forearms too.  Should be 11 divots on the left, 12 on the right.  You may have just swapped up your arms when kitting up.

Look forward to meeting you here in GA!