Help with kids biker scout kit

Welcome Manuel! All things related to scouts can be found on the Pathfinders Detachment Forum, though I'm sure members of the SoCal Garrison here on FISD could also connect you with some local folks. Paging @TheRascalKing since he's with SoCal and may know people.

• Like 1

*ears burning feverishly*

Hey Manuel! Make sure you've joined us over in our SCG Imperial Recruits Facebook group if you're on socials, and our forums for the Southern California Garrison over here! Unless you're way south and part of San Diego County, which is the Imperial Sands Garrison's territory.  That is of course in addition to the Pathfinder's forum which should help too, specifically the Future Pathfinders subforum! There is also the 501st's under-18 equivalent, the Galactic Academy and the Scarif School that may be able to help!

Mickey Bukowski is actually the Pathfinders' Detachment Leader and local here in SoCal (I think the LA area) and is very active and has a wealth of knowledge. We have an active Scout Fire Team, Scout Team Six, that has some very talented builders like Justin Hartwell (mrpoopie) who may be able to help as well. They hold armor parties fairly regularly in the Santa Ana area and would probably be great to bring your kit out to. I assume it's Walt's Trooper Factory's kids kit? 

Hope all this info helps!