Admiral Snackbar's AM 4.5 TK ESB Build

Admiral Snackbar

Hey everyone! 

I recently purchased some new AM armor from Dave, and I am so stoked for it to get here! I previously built an Anovos ANH Stunt TK back in 2017, but unfortunately had to sell it. I've been armor-less for awhile now and am beyond excited to get back in that beautiful white plastic! :)

After thinking a lot about it, I'm leaning toward doing an ESB version of the TK this time round. I love the look of the all black frown, it doesn't seem to be done very often, and ESB is easily my favorite of all the movies. (Super unpopular opinion, I know) :laugh1:

I'm starting this thread now to see if anyone has any advice or tips they'd be willing to share before my BBB day and getting started? With my Anovos kit, I didn't have to build the helmet, and I'll be honest that's what I'm most nervous about haha. The ears specifically seem pretty intimidating. Any advice is welcome!

Thanks for looking! MTFBWY!

• Like 1

Lots of great build threads to follow and there's plenty of people.on the forum ready to chime in with info or references.

Not a great deal of difference between a ESB and ANH, many purchase a few extra items and are able to swap between the two.

Looking forward to seeing those BBB photos soon

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Admiral Snackbar said:

Hey everyone! 

I recently purchased some new AM armor from Dave, and I am so stoked for it to get here! I previously built an Anovos ANH Stunt TK back in 2017, but unfortunately had to sell it. I've been armor-less for awhile now and am beyond excited to get back in that beautiful white plastic! :)

After thinking a lot about it, I'm leaning toward doing an ESB version of the TK this time round. I love the look of the all black frown, it doesn't seem to be done very often, and ESB is easily my favorite of all the movies. (Super unpopular opinion, I know) :laugh1:

I'm starting this thread now to see if anyone has any advice or tips they'd be willing to share before my BBB day and getting started? With my Anovos kit, I didn't have to build the helmet, and I'll be honest that's what I'm most nervous about haha. The ears specifically seem pretty intimidating. Any advice is welcome!

Thanks for looking! MTFBWY!

Excellent news Kalin, and you are right, not many do the ESB so it will be great to add another to the FISD ranks.

Good luck on your journey and i hope you get to keep this one.

Don't forget we have 2 additional higher levels of approval that don't take much work to achieve, so I hope you consider going all the way to centurion.

As Glen mentioned, go and check out the ESB build threads, lots of info to garner from them.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Sly11 said:

Don't forget we have 2 additional higher levels of approval that don't take much work to achieve, so I hope you consider going all the way to centurion.

I've definitely been considering going for centurion from the get go. Seems that would be easier than trying to do it later on haha.

• Like 1