My build so far

19 minutes ago, Troopermike888 said:

Building my tk this is how far I've got still got to trim and do shins and strapping also how can I put up photos as trued and there to big plus need some advice on my bucket 

Hi Michael,

What we do is to use and external Photo Host like IMGUR (most used here) to post photos .

Take a look to this 2 Links about posting photos with Imgur   

Hope this can Help

• Like 1

Hello and welcome, looking forward to seeing your images. What armor / helmet make do you have?

7 minutes ago, Troopermike888 said:

I have an rs prop masters anh with all the trimmings lol

In that case you may wish to start your build thread in the ANH area, this area is more for armor discussion ;) 

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/80-anh-build-threads/

You may have a small issue, Michael.  The upper parts of the forearm shown need to have the return edge trimmed out some more... at least to the line shown.  The reason for this is that it will more than likely cut into your arm ("armor bite") while trooping.  You may also find that once you remove these that the opening will then be too large, and one side will need to be trimmed.

The return edges on the forearms are acceptable, but again, you may find that they cut into you.  That much extra edge can also affect the way your shoulder bells sit.

Return edges in these areas (and many other areas) are not a requirement at any level of approval.  Actually, most screen used armor had none at all, or very little. I have a thread here that will explain a lot more.  

Screen used armor examples

TiMrl6G.jpg     7gruOHg.jpg?1   heVWsKL.jpg?1

If I could make a suggestion, it would be to post up photos of any areas you have questions/concerns about before cutting/gluing so that we can help guide you.

• Like 1